(5)

Y/n put on her new uniform, which was a navy suit dress paired with thigh high black boots. She had a belt for her axe and black and gold cuffed gloves. 

The uniform was uncomfortable and not a lot of effort was put into it, but it did suit her and the others well.

Y/n had the same uniform as the others, just hers was a short dress and looked way more sexist which made her groan in disgust.

Y/n looked around the modest room with only a bed ,wardrobe, beside locker and a white rug. 

The walls were a dull white and a hard dark wooden floor that was cold all the time, Y/n looked around her room in odium.

She had to find her husband and see if he was okay along with her brother in law.

The girl walked out of the room adjusting her belt to see George in a suit waiting for her, Y/n looked him up and down and scoffed.

George hung his head low, knowing he betrayed Y/n again. He then cleared his throat and went to grab Y/n's arm but stopped, remembering what happens when somebody grabs her.

''Uh..the president wants you.'' 

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the boy who walked out of the building and towards L'Manburg.

She sighed and followed him out, and once she seen what was happening outside she stood in shock.

Fundy, Wilbur's son and Y/n's stepson, was destroying the L'Manburg walls.

Y/n ran towards the fox and pulled him away from the walls that was in crumbles now, she grabbed the iron pickaxe off the boy.

''What the hell are you doing!? You can't do that these are our walls Fundy!''

''Actually..he can do that, under my orders.'' 

Y/n turned around to see her uncle smirking, he grabbed the pickaxe off Y/n and handed it back to the fox who resumed his work.

The girl watched in horror as the horned man put his hand on her back and led her away.

''Now Y/n, Tubbo has gone to find your husband and Tommy. So you will be in charge of all this while I make the next decree.''

Y/n felt Schlatt tighten his grip on her which made her push him off and scoff. 

Schlatt shrugged then went up to the podium with Quackity and George following him, she watched him in disgust and noticed Eret and Niki standing in the centre with their arms crossed.

Y/n walked over to them and put her hand on their shoulders, they both turned around to look at the girl wearing the new uniform.

Eret and Niki looked her up and down then rolled their eyes, Y/n looked down at her feet and slightly kicked the ground.

''Yeah..I know.. But I am not with him not a chance, trust me I'm no-''

''If you weren't with him then why aren't you doing anything for your own country Y/n?!'' 

Y/n and Eret widened their eyes when Niki called L'Manburg Y/n's country, which made everybody else stop and look at them.

Schlatt watched them with a glare, then cleared his throat and tapped the microphone in front of him, everybody looked up once they seen he was about to speak.

''My next decree for this new country, is to change the name to Manburg, as here we take no L's! Along with that..we will be replacing longstanding structures of the city with tall apartment buildings and a monument of myself''