(15)

Y/ left Lmanburg and ran as far as she could.

She bumped into something and fell to the ground and wiped her tears.

"Y/n?" George asked the girl who had puffy and red eyes.

The boy lifted the girl to stand up as they both stood outside a mushroom house inside a wall.

"What happened? You're badly injured come inside."

The inside of the house was old fashioned looking and very cosy.

George led the numb Y/n over to a chair and sat her down slowly.

He went over to a small kitchen with fairy lights wrapped around the cabinets.

The boy made a cup of tea with herbs and went back to the girl and placed it beside her.

He pulled a chair in front of her and sat down, he looked at the girl who hung her head low with no emotions.

"Y/n, what's wrong?.."

"Wilbur and Schlatt are dead."

George stared at her in shock, he looked at her closely at her scratched up armour and bruised face.

"Manburg and Pogtopia fought and Pogtopia won. L'Manburg is back to its former glory with Tubbo being the new president while my uncle and husband are dead."

George was stunned and widened his eyes, he hadn't been told of the war and was busy doing his new house.

"You weren't there." Y/n looked up at the brunette.

"I wasn't told anything about the war..Dream just told me to do whatever I wanted so I built my house.."

Y/n thought about what he said then took the cup of tea and drank it slowly.

It was a raspberry and herb infusion which calmed Y/n down slightly.

"Y/n you don't know how incredibly sorry I am I had no ide-"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and the two looked at the dark oak door.

George stood up and answered it to see Philza standing there.

The girl looked over and narrowed her eyes at her father in law who was looking apologetic.

"Y/n can I talk to you?..."

Y/n looked over to George then stood up and went outside with the man.

"Y/n I didn't want to kill Wilbur, believe me he forced me.."

The girl watched him closely and sighed.

"I know..it's not your fault. I just, I can't stay here anymore Phil.."

Philza nodded as he hugged his daughter in law and hummed in agreement.

Suddenly the blonde man had an idea and pulled out of the hug and held her by the shoulders.

"Stay with me and Techno then, we're far away from all this and it'll be good for you."

"Techno? Absolutely not, he almost killed Tubbo!-"

"Y/n he was pressured into it, it isn't his fault you have to attempt to forgive him."

Y/n sighed and thought about it, her and Technoblade were very close and Technoblade favourited her.

"Fine, but I'm not trusting him."

Philza nodded and turned to look at the smoke arising from L'Manburg in the distance.