(4)

Y/n wore her L'Manburg uniform with her hair tied into a neat ponytail for the election day.

She walked around the L'Manburg podium making sure everything was in order and ready for the big day.

Y/n looked over to see Tommy and Wilbur talking while Quackity was standing there alone looking tense.

Y/n walked over to Quackity and put her hand on his shoulder making him jump slightly, he turned around to look at the girl smiling at him.

''Quackity isn't it? I was just wondering if you're alright and if you wanted to go after Wilbur and Tommy instead of before? I seen your partner hasn't shown up yet so I'll give you time.''

Quackity relaxed once she said them words and nodded in agreement.

''Yes, yes please just a little bit of time George won't be long hopefully.''

Y/n nodded and patted his shoulder and walked over to her husband and brother in-law.

''Hello my loves, SWAG2020 will be going after you since George hasn't shown up yet. So just be ready to start your speeches and good luck! I'll be voting for you as usual.'' 

Wilbur smiled and kissed his wife while Tommy smiled and thanked her, Wilbur wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in and continued to talk to Tommy.

Y/n listened to their conversation about their plan for the speeches and the endorsements, until she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around to see Fundy and Niki standing there both grinning, she noticed Fundy's tail wagging and chuckled to herself. 

''Y/n we were just wondering if we can campaign too? I know it's last minute but we're gonna go as COCONUT2020.''

Y/n raised her brows and thought about it, then she nodded in agreement.

''Of course, its no worries to join last minute just make sure to have your speeches ready and endorsements.''

''Yes yes thank you so much!''

The fox and the girl looked at each other happily and ran off to discuss their speeches, Y/n watched them and hummed then looked over to Wilbur.

''Wil your son and Niki are joining the campaign too, they're running as COCONUT2020.''

Wilbur looked at her appalled from the news and nudged her once he seen the horned man standing a few feet away from Y/n.

Y/n looked at Schlatt who was standing in a suit, Y/n smiled and went over to him and hugged him. 

''Can I have a word with you in private?'' 

Wilbur narrowed his eyes at the man and scoffed, Y/n looked at Wilbur with disappointment then looked back at her uncle and nodded.

They walked over to the other side of the podium which was decorate and designed all by Y/n and Tubbo.

Y/n and Tubbo are cousins making Schlatt Tubbo's father. The cousins are close and Y/n takes the responsibility of taking care of him.

''I want to join the campaign.''

Y/n's eyes widened as she stared at her uncle who was filled with determination.

''I- O-Of course that's no problem I'm just..taken by surprise.'' The girl nervously laughed. 

Schlatt grinned and fixed his tie.

''I will be going as SCHLATT2020.''

Y/n nodded and wrote down on her clipboard the new two parties in the campaign.