(8)

The h/c turned around abruptly to see a familiar British man in a suit wearing clout goggles.

''George.'' Y/n spat out as she walked out of the room, brushing off against him hardly. 

George sighed and ran to catch up with the fast walking girl, he looked at her desperately wanting to talk.

''Y-You look well..better than last time in the infirmary..'' The boy chuckled to himself and rubbed his arm awkwardly, attempting to ease the tension.

Y/n rolled her eyes and continue to walk back to her room, hoping George wouldn't notice the bottles nearly poking out of her dress.

The brunette ran in front of Y/n, forcefully stopping her from walking anymore.

''I know you're pissed off with me, and I'm sorry. Really I am, and you have every right to be mad at me I would too-''

''George, you didn't do anything wrong.'' 

George stopped and stared up at the girl who was slightly smiling at him, he was lost at words and didn't know what to say.

''B-But I did! I-I-''

''You were just following other peoples orders. I can't blame you for that.'' 

George looked at her weirdly, thinking she would try to trick him or do something. But all he seen was just a girl standing opposite him, and smiling softly at him.

''Listen I got to go..I'll speak to you later.'' 

Y/n went around George and continued to walk back to her room.

''Schlatt is announcing another decree today.'' George yelled to her.

Y/n groaned and thanked him then entered her room and quickly shut the door.

The h/c girl looked at the two figures looking at her with fear.

''Nobody saw me, here.'' Y/n handed Niki a glass bottle with bright pink liquid inside.

Niki took it and smelt it then drank it in one go, they all watched Niki's wounds slowly go away and the blood running down her shirt stop.

''Thank you.'' Niki said as she got up and hugged the girl.

Y/n smiled and hugged her friend back, Eret watched them then looked down knowing Y/n would never be as soft as she once was with him.

Y/n pulled away from the hug and walked over to Eret, she held her hand out towards him and he looked up at her then at her hand.

He took her hand and stood up, then unexpectedly Y/n hugged him tightly. 

Niki stood agape yet happy to see her two friends rebond again.

Eret didn't know how to react, apart from hug the girl he once betrayed. 

Y/n pulled out of the hug and looked up at the crowned man.

''I forgive you, but I will never trust you the same way again. You saving Niki from death is enough to prove to me that you can be forgiven.''

Eret sighed in relief and looked over to Niki who was clapping her hands excitedly.

''I don't want to hold grudges anymore, I have a theory they make you fat.''

Eret and Niki laughed in the sudden emotion change in their friend, but were glad to see their old friend back.

Y/n had slowly became more stricter and emotionless during the time of Manburg, since she lost her husband and friends from her uncle.

''Where are you going to stay? No offense but you can't stay here.''