(11)

It's been a week since the red festival, and there was barely anybody in Manburg anymore apart from all of Y/n's enemies.

 Quackity joined Pogtopia after he and Schlatt had consistent fights and Schlatt took down the white house.

Y/n's injuries were all healed and she was back to fighting and arguing with Schlatt as usual.

''You don't fucking own me Schlatt! You cannot make me fight against Pogtopia, people I love and care for! I care for them more than you!'' 

''I don't care Y/n, you will be on my side for this war. You, Dream and Technoblade are the best fighters and since Technoblade isn't with us I rely on you and Dream!'' 

Schlatt grabbed her by her face roughly and held it close to his, she glared at him with great hatred which made him smirk.

''I am not your toy Schlatt, and I am certainly not going to forgive you after what you did.'' 

Y/n grabbed Schlatt's hand and twisted it around, the horned man pulled away and slapped his niece after she sprained his hand.

Nobody was there to help Schlatt anymore apart from Dream, Ponk, Sapnap and Bad. 

Y/n held onto her cheek and scoffed, Schlatt was drinking again which made him hit her.

''I am not going to be sitting here letting you abuse me like you did with Quackity and Tubbo.'' 

Y/n turned around and walked towards the door of the office until Schlatt grabbed her and punched her in the stomach. 

Y/n gasped and held onto her stomach, with still some pain from the burns there. 

''Of course you will, what choice do you have.'' Schlatt grabbed her by her arm and looked at it.

''It's fully healed, disappointing.'' He started to twist it and try to break it until Sapnap came in and widened his eyes at the sight.

To see Y/n with her hand covering her stomach and a bright red cheek.

''Schlatt let her go.'' 

Schlatt scoffed and let her go, Y/n punched him hardly across the face making Sapnap gasp and stare at her. 

The girl shook her hand and walked out of the office leaving Sapnap stunned and Schlatt with a forming black eye.

Y/n ran through the forest with her axe out and started to practice her fighting, she swung the axe around and practiced her tricks.

Y/n knew a lot of physical fighting tricks and skills rather than weapon fighting, she was still good at weapon fighting but slower.

Y/n started to throw her axes at random trees, hitting them all nearly perfect in the centre of the bark.

She took her axe out of a tree and turned around to be faced with a smiley face mask. Y/n gasped from surprised then furrowed her brows and pushed past the man.

''You need to stop creeping up on me, it's getting creepy.'' 

Dream smiled and walked along side Y/n, he looked down at her axe and chuckled softly.

''Training, going against Schlatt?'' 

''None of your business.'' 

Dream rolled his eyes and got in front of Y/n and blocked her from walking.

''Train with me.'' 

Y/n narrowed her eyes and looked him up and up, she couldn't tell if he was serious or not.