(36)

''Tnt's all set up, find Y/n and meet me at the burger van.'' Wilbur said as he connected the redstone together. 

Dream nodded and snuck out of the basement, he left the club and his face dropped when he seen the sight.

Quackity was holding onto Y/n as a sword dug through her chest and there were guards surrounding them.

Dream threw down dark red potions as he ran towards Y/n, a wave of fear ran over him.

The harming potion activated and knocked all the guards back, Quackity pulled the sword out of Y/n and let her collapse to the ground.

Dream grabbed Quackity and began to punch him, he threw the dark haired man to the side and poured potions of harming and poison over him.

Quackity yelled in pain as it got into his eyes, the other guards began to yell in pain as well.

Dream kneeled down and lifted Y/n into his lap, he trembled as he hesitantly put his hand over the wound.

Y/n's breathing began to slow down and she could barely keep her eyes open, a pool of blood was beginning to form and Dream had her blood all over him.

''Y-Y/n stay with me.'' Dream panicked as he looked around to find something to help her with.

They didn't bring any healing potions as it was supposed to be an in and out process.

Y/n smiled softly as she looked up to the blonde man who took his mask off.

''Dream..it's alright. I'll always be with you, tell Wilbur I'm sorry and that I love him''

''No no you're gonna tell him yourself Y/n, you're gonna live.'' 

Y/n shook her head and caressed his cheek, he leaned into her touch with tears running down his face.

''I've always loved you Dream, and I will never stop.'' 

Dream held onto her hand and kissed it gently, he felt her hand slowly drop from his face and he looked up to see her not moving and pale.

Suddenly Wilbur ran over to the two and knelt down quickly. ''No no no Y/n!'' He yelled as he held her.

Y/n laid on the ground with no sign of life, the colour started to drain from her face and blood surrounded her.

Wilbur started to sob into his dead wife as Dream silently cried next to him.

Quackity sat up and looked over at the two figures who were mourning, he looked down at his hands to see her blood smeared all over.

He had realised what he'd done and his breathing quickened, he got up and quickly ran into the bathroom.

Quackity began to scrub his hands but the blood never disappeared, the water was red and cold as it ran down the drain.

He began to panic and hyperventilate, he had just killed somebody.

Wilbur held onto her tightly and kissed her cold forehead, he picked her up as he began to walk away.

Dream put his mask on as he followed the brunette.

Puffy screamed as she seen her brother in law carry a lifeless body of her sister.

The girl covered her mouth and walked over to her sister, tears rolled down her cheek as she sobbed.

''P-Please...N-No she can't be d-dead.'' Puffy cried loudly as she leaned against her dead sister.