(13)

Y/n woke up in a wet bed that was slowly covered in blood, she felt dizzy and weak and sat up to look down at her leg.

There was blood all around her legs and the bedsheets were drenched in blood, her legs were in a lot of pain still and felt number.

Y/n groaned and sat at the edge of the bed, she took a deep breath and held onto the wall beside her bed.

''I can do this, it's just a cut.'' 

The girl stood up carefully and smiled when was she able to stand even though the pain was still there.

She noticed her drawer on the other side of the room and realised she had bandages in there.

Y/n stepped towards the drawer and fell back down onto the floor when her leg gave under her.

Suddenly, the door burst opened and came in a wobbly Schlatt with a beer bottle in his hand.

''I-I heard a noise...'' Schlatt said as he stuttered from the drinking, he looked down to see his niece on the floor and blood everywhere ''Clean all that up.'' 

And with that he slammed the door as he left, Y/n sighed and slowly got up then limped over to the drawer and opened the first shelve.

There was bandages, ointment, stitches and other aid kits there all neatly placed. The girl grabbed the main things and limped back onto her bed.

She sat on the part that wasn't covered in blood and sat her leg on top of her chair.

''Who did this to you?'' 

''Sapnap.''

The girl slightly chuckled when she remembered how she was in the exact position with her old loving husband.

Life was much simpler then, no wars and no insane lovers.

Y/n poured a bottle of saline solution over her wound which made her gasp sharply and she hold onto the sheets tightly.

The solution went into her wound and spread around, the salt made it painful and since she had a huge wound it was even more sore.

Y/n threw her head back in pain and groaned loudly, she then looked down and grabbed the needle and stitches.

She ripped a lot off the string and held the remaining cylinder covered in string in her mouth. 

Y/n started to slowly stitch her leg back together, each time she dug the needle into her leg she narrowed her eyes.

Once her leg was perfectly stitched, she grabbed the bandage and started to slowly wrap her entire leg with it. 

Y/n put everything to the side and stood up while using the wall for support, her leg was in the open less and she started to walk around the room.

She felt her wound slightly trying to open and groaned in pain, it was painful but bearable to walk in. 

''Fuck I can't walk like this..'' Y/n walked to her closet and searched through it, then she found a dark cane and smiled slightly. 

She adjusted it to make it comfortable for herself, then she started to walk around the room and it was a lot better. 

Then, a few taps were heard on her window. The girl looked over and limped over to the window with her new cane and she opened it.

The girl opened the window more and seen another pebble go flying past her, she looked down and stared at the man standing there.

''Dream? What are you doing here?''