(18)

Y/n carefully moved her kitten on the bed and stood up, she walked over to where the three men were standing.

''What's up?..''

''Y/n you attacked Quackity.'' Philza said as he looked at the girl with disappointment.

''Um..well yeah he was trying to attack me.''

''He has a broken nose, and now everybody wants to find you and Techno.''

Techno snickered in the back when Philza said Quackity had a broken nose from Y/n.

''Mhm I understand, what's the big deal?''

''That's not the big deal, the deal is-''

''Tommy fucking burnt down Georges house and I know you had something to do with it.'' Dream walked towards Y/n backing her into a wall.

Dream looked pissed off and glared down at the girl which she returned.

''So thats your instinct, I had something to do with it.''

''We're just saying-''

''You were seen talking to Tommy yesterday, care to explain the conversation?'' Dream held his axe at her throat.

''I don't have to explain shit to you, fucking stalker.''

Technoblade walked over in front of Dream and blocked Dream from hurting the girl.

''Dream don't raise your weapons at Y/n.''

The masked man narrowed his eyes and reluctantly put his axe away while watching the girl.

''Me and George are on good terms, I would have no reason to burn down the house!''

''Y/n there's been witnesses..'' Philza said behind Dream which made Y/n look over at him.

''W-What?! Witnesses of me?! I was with Puffy!''

''Quackity and Fundy said they seen you with what seemed to be Tommy burning and robbing Georges home.''

Y/n stared at them in shock and disbelief, Fundy betrayed her and lied to them.

''I would never do such thing! I'm done with the wars and-''

''Y/n just admit it..we can avoid this conflict.''

Y/n looked at Philza, she felt heartbroken that nobody believed her.

''Are you serious?..'' The girl asked softly.

Technoblade heard how hurt and betrayed she was, and cleared his throat attracting all of their attention.

''Maybe she's telling the truth, Y/n has done nothing wrong since she came here. She isn't the type of person to burn down somebody's house.''

Y/n looked up at the pink haired man who was defending her and smiled slightly.

''I don't care, if I have to blame somebody it's her-'' Dream said as he got closer to Y/n until Philza grabbed him.

''Dream I think you should go, I'll walk you to the portal.''

The masked man glared at Y/n then left the cabin with the blonde man.

''Techno I would never-''

''I know you didn't do it, Dream came in here demanding to see you. He told us that you broke Quackity's nose and destroyed George's house. Good job on the Quackity part.''

Y/n sat down on her bed feeling helpless and shocked. ''But I don't get it, why would they lie and say I burnt down the house. I'm best friends with George we send each other letters all the time!''