(30)

It was a few weeks since the incident with Y/n's family, and she still had no idea Dream killed her stepfather with Puffy.

Technoblade and Y/n were on a walk together, Y/n was collecting herbs and flowers for potions and teas for George.

Y/n was wearing a white pirate shirt with a green dress over it which complemented her body.

Technoblade was also wearing a pirate shirt  with black bottoms and his hair was tied into plaits by Y/n.

"I think I'm in love Techno." Y/n smiled as she swung the wooden basket.

Technoblade looked over at the girl in shock. ''With Dream?''

''Yeah..he makes me happier than I've ever been before, I feel safe and comfortable around him.''

Technoblade's expression softened at the girl's happiness, he put his arm around Y/n and pulled her in.

''If you're happy, I'm happy.'' 

Y/n relaxed after getting validation off her brother in law, Technoblade and Dream weren't close but Technoblade did owe Dream a favour.

''Hey I got fresh berries, I could make you that tart when I get home-'' Y/n quickly stopped and looked up to see a tall building.

It was dark and big vault with thin bar windows running all along it, there was lava running down in the pillars on each corner.

''What is that?..'' Technoblade asked confused as he stared at the prison.

Y/n opened her mouth to speak until she seen familiar armour in the distance, she peered closely and gasped.

Dream was standing on the other side of them with Punz, they were both in full netherite and talking. 

Soon Awesamdude joined in, Sam was a creeper human hybrid and was a very strong and respected man.

Y/n heard Dream talk about him being dream team's closest friend, Sam was brilliant at redstone and very smart.

The h/c girl never met him before but she always seen him lurking around.

''Dream?..'' Y/n muttered under her breath as she watched her lover talk with the two men.

''Hi princess.'' Dream dropped his armour off at the weaponry as he wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist.

He went to kiss her until she pulled away, Y/n was in the kitchen making a sweet berry tart for Technoblade.

''What's wrong darling?'' 

''What'd you do today my love?'' Y/n stopped cutting up the berries and turned to look at the blonde man who took his mask off.

''Nothing much, just patrolling. How about you?''

Y/n narrowed her eyes as she watched Dream lie to her face, she quickly changed her expression and smiled. ''Really? I just went out with Technoblade, we seen this huge vault.'' 

''Huh..a vault? I have no idea what that's about..'' Dream kissed her cheek then walked back to the weaponry.

Y/n glared at Dream and chopped the berries aggressively as she watched him leave into the weaponry.

''Y/n watch your fingers please.'' A British voice said as they came down the stairs.

Y/n looked up to see George walk down the stairs with Eos in his arms who was asleep.

The h/c placed down the knife quietly and whispered to George. ''Do you know anything about the vault?''

''Vault? I didn't even know there was a vault until now.''