(26)

Dream put on a lime green hoodie with a dark brown strap going over it, he put on his boots and fingerless gloves as he searched the room for his mask.

The blonde man groaned as he paced around for it, he went through ever drawer and closet.

He went down onto his knees as he peered under the bed, he dug his hand under the bed and felt around for the mask until he found a piece of paper crumpled up.

Dream furrowed his brows as he sat down cross legged and pulled the piece of paper out and uncrumpled it.

He looked at the coffee coloured paper and realised it was the poem he took out of Y/n's old poetry book.

He relaxed and sighed then folded the paper up and put it into his pocket, and continued to search for his mask.

Once he found it he heard the door slam open making him panic and quickly put on his mask and stand up.

''Dream, DreamXD is waiting for you outside.''

Dream nodded as he walked past George downstairs and towards the door with George behind him.

He stopped once he seen Y/n and DreamXD talking at the table, with Y/n drinking a cup of tea.

Y/n laughed and looked at DreamXD who seemed to stop conversation quickly and looked behind Y/n.

Dream held onto the back of Y/n's chair making her look up at him, he looked down at her and smirked then turned back to DreamXD.

''DreamXD, a word in private?'' 

The god nodded as he stood up and looked over at the girl who was watching the two.

Dream walked towards Sapnap's old bedroom with the god following behind him.

George sat down beside the girl quietly and looked into the cup of tea Y/n was drinking.

''What is that?''

''It's a special tea DreamXD gave me-''

George widened his eyes then swiped the cup off the table making it smash as it hit the ground and the tea spilt everywhere.

''What the fuck?!'' Y/n yelled as she looked at George.

''Never, ever, accept any gifts or deals from a god.''

''She did what?!'' Dream yelled as he faced DreamXD who was sitting cross legged in the air.

''I offered her freedom, and she accepted. So I have her soul.'' DreamXD pulled out a necklace with a locket on it.

Dream stared at the locket in disbelief and stared up at DreamXD who looked unaffected.

''Dream when somebody wants freedom, they'll do anything to get it. Freedom is a special thing humans require.'' 

Dream dug his hands into his hair as he paced around the room, DreamXD watched and put away the locket.

''W-What can I do to get her back? How can I get her soul?''

''Dream you're a powerful man, why would you do anything for that girl? You're not supposed to get any attachments..remember?'' 

Dream looked away in shame and cleared his throat. ''I'm using her, that's why I need her soul back.''

DreamXD raised a brow and stood up properly, he walked towards the masked man.

''Alright, break her then. You will get her soul back but she will not be the same person, once I give you her soul I want you to break her. I mean it Dream, or else I'll kill her and take your soul instead.''