(10)

''Right.'' Schlatt clapped his hands together, ''Tubbo could you start us off with the speech after me?''

Tubbo stared at his dad then nodded excitedly, Schlatt and Quackity shared a slick glance then looked away.

Y/n watched them and scoffed quietly, she went over to her cousin and hugged him.

''You're going to do great, I can't wait to see how your speech is going to go!'' 

Tubbo laughed slightly and hugged his cousin back then pulled out of the hug.

''I'm so nervous!'' 

Y/n smiled softly and punched his cheek lightly and playfully which made the boy grin.

''Don't be, you're going to do excellent I already know it.'' 

''I'm so lucky to have you here Y/n.'' 

Y/n looked at the boy with care and turned when Schlatt tapped the microphone which got everybody's attention.

''Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming to the very first Manburg festival. It's a great turn out and for the festival to begin will be even more exciting. So with that, Tubbo will be presenting us with the first speech! Then Y/n will and she'll be handing out drinks too.'' 

Y/n stared at her uncle in shock, not knowing she was supposed to have a speech.

''Fuck.'' The girl mumbled as she started to think of what she's going to say, Tubbo started to comfort her until he heard his dads loud voice.

''Tubbo, my boy! Get up here, go on with your great speech and make all of us proud!'' 

The young boy took a deep breath and went up to the microphone situated in the middle of the freshly built podium.

Everybody was seated wearing bright clothes for the festival and looking much happier than the first time they were all seated together.

''A wise man once told me that L'Manburg, was like a lettuce. There is so many layers of tasty healthy goodness and once you wash the caterpillars and worms off the surface, its a pretty god damn good meal.''

''Yeahh!'' Schlatt and everybody, Y/n rolled her eyes and drew her attention back to her cousin.

''Go on Tubbo you're doing great, continue continue.'' Quackity said while supporting the young boy.

''Schlatt has successfully all of the insects off our great nation, and with that he's allowed the goodness and tastiness to shine through.''

''Yeah god, them two numbnuts.'' Schlatt said and scoffed, Y/n watched him with narrowed eyes in frustration.

''Look at what we've built today, look at each other. All of this, thanks to the democracy and the leadership of JSchlatt.''

Everybody to cheer and clap as they applauded Tubbo for his great speech, Y/n clapped for him with joy for her cousin.

''And isn't this what this whole festival is about? Democracy, our people have been beaten down by royals and by dictators for so long. Now we are finally free. Free to elect who we want, free to live how we want and most importantly, free to go wherever we want without the confine of those huge black walls. So with that in mind, I'd like to thank everybody coming to this wonderful event and- W-What's wrong Schlatt?'' 

The horned man was standing beside his son, slowly laughing which made everybody look over to him.

''No it's just..I was just thinking about it Tubbo. You know how we like to have fun.''