(9)

The cousins ran into the room next to them to see Quackity standing there, trembling from fear and Schlatt with an empty whiskey bottle.

There was smashed glass all over the ground with a small pool of whiskey on the wall dripping down.

Y/n noticed Schlatt couldn't stand properly and was drunk, while Tubbo stared at Quackity horrified. 

''Schlatt, put down the bottle..you're drunk.'' Y/n said softly to him as she slowly went over towards him.

The horned man watched her while wobbling, Y/n grabbed the bottle off him gently and placed it down. 

''Schlatt, get some rest. You need to stay sober until the festival. Tubbo could you help Schlatt to-'' 

Y/n stopped and remembered seeing the bruises on Tubbo from Schlatt.

''Actually, I'll take him..'' Y/n said while fake smiling.

''Why do you even stay with him Quackity.'' Y/n twisted the cloth to drain the water out, then she started to gently pat the cuts on his face and hands. 

Quackity flinched and sighed quietly.

''I..I don't know, I know he has a good heart somewhere deep down and I..well you know.. I love him..'' 

Y/n watched him and nodded slowly, she leaned over to grab the bottle filled with the pink liquid and handed it to him.

Quackity took it and thanked her, then drank it and his cuts washed away. 

''You know, you and Tubbo are nothing like Schlatt. It's easy to notice that Tubbo is related to Schlatt since he has horns..but you? You look nothing alike.''

Y/n laughed softly as she cleaned up the warm water in a bowl and the white cloth. 

''Yeah, I know. I get that often, people say I look more like-''

''Puffy, right?'' 

Y/n looked over at him and smiled softly.

''Yeah...h-how do you know Puffy?'' 

''Schlatt always talks about her, how she left the family to pursue some sailing dream. I don't know, but he didn't talk the best of her.''

Y/n frowned knowing that none of her family approved of her sister setting off to sea. 

Y/n and her family were very elegant and well dressed and mannered people, they were proud of their daughter to marrying so young, but weren't proud of who she married.

''It's all because I got married early and I act more 'feminine' than Puffy. Which is incredibly stupid..''

The girl sat down and started to play with her fingers, Puffy and Y/n were very close and Puffy used to teach her survival tricks which Y/n still uses to this day.

Quackity shrugged and leaned back on his chair, Y/n got up and brushed anything off her suit dress. 

''I'm off to bed, goodnight.'' 

Y/n walked back to her room then stopped and turned around to notice all the lights were off. Everybody was asleep, which gave Y/n the perfect opportunity to leave.

She quietly made her way to the door and snuck out carefully making sure she wouldn't get caught. 

The girl ran through Manburg then through the woods and slowed down when looking for the entrance to Pogtopia.

It was pitch black and Y/n had no idea where she was going since she couldn't see very well, and the ground was still wet which made her boots get muddy again.