(14)

Y/n stood in front of the dusty mirror and admired herself, she had her hair into a high ponytail and she was wearing a full combat outfit with long gloves and black boots. She had fresh new enchanted netherite armour and tools gifted by Dream.

Her axe from Technoblade was upgraded to be more easier to use as it was harder for Y/n before and it was changed into netherite instead of diamond.

Y/n stared at herself in awe and shock, she barely recognised herself as she never thought she would have netherite.

The door opened and in walked Schlatt with a shield, the shield was black with a big red cross in the middle and he handed it to Y/n.

''Dream made it, it's our flag.'' 

Y/n took it and looked at her uncle who was also wearing full netherite enchanted armour and tools.

''You look great, we'll win this war and live happily all again.'' And with that Schlatt left the room.

Y/n thought about what he said then looked at herself in the mirror and fixed her armour. 

Karl,Dream,Sapnap,Schlatt, Punz and Purpled were the people for Manburg while the rest was for Pogtopia.

Fundy was another traitor as he documented everything while being in Manburg then switched to Pogtopia, so Y/n assumed Wilbur was happy to be with his son.

''Y/n!'' She heard her name being yelled.

Y/n took a shaky breath as she prepared herself for war, she was terrified for the outcomes and hoped her husband survives.

Y/n made her way down to the others to see everybody dressed in combat clothes with armour on them as well. 

''The plan is..there is no plan just win.'' 

Y/n and Dream looked at Schlatt weirdly then watched him guide the others outside, then they both followed him.

Y/n stood against the back of Eret's tower with her head leaning against the wall and Dream standing beside her loading his crossbow.

Karl and Schlatt were on top of the tower, ready to shoot down at the others while everybody else was spread around Manburg.

Y/n watched Dream who was placing green and red arrows into his crossbow.

'Poisoned and harming arrows, classic.' The girl thought to herself and let out a deep sigh.

''They're here!'' A voice yelled down to the two at the back of the tower. 

Y/n stood up straight and Dream had his crossbow ready.

They both heard lots of voices and fireworks being exploded, Y/n and Dream both ran off to the centre of Manburg and hit behind the podium.

Y/n slightly peaked out to see the entire of Pogtopia had taken over the tower and Karl and Schlatt were out of sight.

The girl turned back to Dream who was already gone to the centre of Manburg, shooting up at the tower.

Y/n groaned as she joined in with the others and shot up at Pogtopia.

''Is that..Y-Y/n?!'' The entire side of Pogtopia was shocked to see their old friend fighting against them.

Soon, once the Pogtopians managed to fight off the Manburgians from the tower, they all fought on the ground.

Tubbo was attacking Schlatt, Niki was attacking Sapnap, Punz was attacking Fundy, Wilbur was attacking Dream while Tommy started to attack Y/N.

''You bastard of a traitor!'' The British teenager yelled as he attempted to hit Y/n with his sword.