(19)

Y/n ran as fast as she could with her heart beating in fear of something happening to her close friend.

She put on her armour and had her axe out as she ran with aching legs.

Once she got to the cabin she watched Ghostbur try to negotiate with the L'Manburgians dressed in butcher clothes.

The girl sneakily walked behind him in attempt to go into her cabin until somebody grabbed her and pulled her back roughly.

Y/n yelped as she got dragged across the snow and thrown in front of the others who were staring at her.

''Y-Y/n?!'' Tubbo yelled in confusion as he stared at his cousin who was covered in snow.

''Tubbo, what are you all doing here?'' 

''You know why Y/n.'' Quackity said as he took out his sword, Y/n pulled out her axe and walked towards him until a fully armoured arm went out in front of the girl stopping her.

Y/n looked at the pink haired man who was glaring at the others.

''Techno you need to pay for your crimes, we need justice.''

''Listen guys, I've gone through so much effort over the past month to change my violent ways. The voices, they demand blood and I've been denying them and fighting back. Please, please don't make me kill all of you.'' 

Y/n stood beside her pink haired friend with her axe out and put her hand on his shoulder.

''Show us what you've been up to then.'' 

''Yes! Yes of course look I-I have bees!'' Technoblade guided the army to a beehive room beside his house.

Tubbo's face immediately lit up as he quickly got distracted while Technoblade turned around and ran away.

''Tubbo- W-Wait, he's running!'' 

They all started to chase the pink haired man until Y/n swung her axe at them, making them fall down.

Once Technoblade seen his friend getting attacked, he turned around and walked back to them.

Fundy had Y/n in a headlock as she attempted to break free with the others standing around her.

''There's no other way, I choose blood!'' Technoblade threw down glass bottles filled with liquid that smashed and started to run up his body.

Just then, he started to swing his sword hitting all of them which slowly lit them on fire with the enchantments of his sword.

Fundy quickly let go of Y/n and started to attack Technoblade with the others.

The girl ran behind them and started to slash all of their backs which made them arch in pain.

Y/n threw down potions at the small army, the potions were poison and weakness and did enough damage to get all of them make them fight less.

The h/c watched Technoblade pushing back on Tubbo and Fundy, the two had a lot of injuries while Technoblade had none.

Y/n took Quackity and started to cut him quickly and poured poison on the fresh cuts.

Quackity grabbed her into a headlock and tightened his grip in attempt to choke Y/n.

The girl chuckled then grabbed the boy by his shoulders and slammed him upside down into the ground making him grunt.

Y/n noticed a tall black and white figure sneaking up on Technoblade, she ran towards him and kicked him down.