(31)

''What am I without you?''

''Yourself.''

Tommy stared at his best friend who was smiling softly at him, Dream was standing behind the teenagers with his shining armour and axe.

Dream was going to kill Tubbo and Tommy dreaded it, he loved his best friend.

''So are you accepting this?'' Tommy asked, he didn't want to let go of his buddy.

''It's gonna be alright, it was fun. We said our goodbyes. He said I'm a pawn, this is checkmate. This is it I suggest you resign.'' Tubbo placed his hand onto his scared friend.

''Tubbo, even for this entire server I referred to you as my sidekick. But really Tubbo, I was yours. Just please don't go...'' Tommy looked at Tubbo with plead.

Dream watched the teenagers say their goodbyes and smirked. ''Say your goodbyes.''

''Goodbye Tommy.'' 

Suddenly, a tall blonde man wearing white and gold came through the nether portal. 

''I'm sorry Dream.'' Punz said as he wore full shining netherite armour and held an axe.

''Punz?'' Dream asked in disbelief as he chuckled.

''I'm sorry Dream, but you should've paid me more.'' 

Just as Punz said that, nearly everybody came through the glowing nether portal behind him.

 Puffy and Sam stood beside Punz as everybody else lined up alongside, Y/n snuck in beside Ranboo and widened her eyes to see Dream in full armour and the teenagers without.

''W-W-What?!'' Tubbo stared at more and more people coming out of the purple glow.

''You came!'' Tommy yelled excitedly as he looked over to Dream who was shocked. ''Tubbo Tubbo behind behind!''

Tommy grabbed Tubbo and ran behind the others as Dream chased after them.

''Dream, step away from them.'' Sapnap said as he hit Dream with his flaming sword.

Y/n gasped quietly and walked over towards Puffy who was standing beside Sapnap and defending the boys.

''Y/n!?'' Puffy quietly shouted at her sister who looked up innocently and waved. 

Y/n watched Tommy and Tubbo grab the discs laying down and shoved them into a black chest.

Everybody began to surround Dream into a corner, Y/n attempted to get to Dream but was held back by her sister.

''Y/n?!'' Dream stared at his wife as she looked desperate to get over to him.

''Hey guys it was him who blew up the community house!'' Tommy yelled as stood behind the others.

Y/n stared at Dream with shock and disappointment, while Dream looked at her with guilt.

Dream backed up into a room where everybody blocked the entrance. ''Why are you all here?''

''We're tired man, we're tired of your shit.'' A British voice said.

Puffy loosened her grip and Y/n walked over beside Sapnap who was facing Dream with a glare.

''Dream I know you're not gonna kill me, Sapnap can I have a pickaxe?'' Tommy walked over to Sapnap who handed him a netherite pickaxe.

Tommy went over to the frame that had Technoblade's axe in it, he took it off the wall and went towards Dream. ''You son of a bitch, you told me everything that I'm too important to kill. Even now, you're not going to fucking kill me''