(20)

Y/n quickly looked at Dream with concern while Dream looked calm.

"George can we speak outside?"

George hummed in agreement and Dream got up to follow him outside.

The masked man slowly closed the door to the bedroom for Y/n to avoid hearing.

"This is a change, is she alright?"

"She's going to be okay, she got attacked by the L'Manburgians."

George widened his eyes and heard footsteps coming towards them.

"Hey- Woah Dream you're covered in blood." Sapnap said as he came along to the two.

Dream looked down at his hoodie to see it was in fact covered in Y/n's blood.

''You alright? What happened?'' Sapnap asked as he got closer to his best friend and examined the blood.

''Yeah just some petty people attacking me, I'll be fine.'' 

Suddenly, the sound of glass smashing was heard from behind the door Dream was guarding.

''What was that?''

''N-Nothing! Just strong wind..'' George said as he went in front of Sapnap, attempting to lead him away.

''No I heard that- Dream move.''

Dream refused to move and watched the brunette attempt to push past him, but he didn't budge.

''Sapnap really it was nothing-'' 

Dream stumbled out of the way as Sapnap shoved roughly past the masked man and burst open the door.

George quickly followed along with Dream, until they seen the room was empty and there was an open window.

Sapnap walked over to the glass that was smashed on the ground with the solution around it.

He looked over at the bed which was soaked in blood and trails of blood around the window. 

George looked around confused with Dream while Sapnap was suspicious of the empty room.

Dream walked towards the window and peered out, he couldn't see any movement and closed the window.

''Told you, it was nothing.'' The British man said as he playfully slapped his friend on the back of his head making him grunt.

Y/n limped as she went up the steps to the tall house, she pounded on the door and watched it unlock.

Technoblade stood with no emotion until he seen Y/n and her injuries, his eyes widened as he caught Y/n who couldn't stand properly.

''Y/n, oh my god.'' 

Technoblade slowly sat her down on the chair and scanned her injuries, she was breathing heavily as she clenched onto her stomach that had blood soaking through the bandages. 

The pink haired man searched through his chest and pulled out a bottle of a darker pink liquid.

He grabbed her by the chin and titled her head up while he poured the liquid down her throat which she swallowed.

Y/n coughed as she felt dizzy and the room spun around, but she felt very happy and airy.

Technoblade watched her look around confused and giggling, he placed the empty bottle back into a stand.

''What was that?'' The girl asked while still out of it.

''It's the strongest type of healing potion to be made, heals all badly damaged wounds. It does make you go out of it for a few minutes.''