(6)

Y/n stretched her arms out as she walked through the forest, looking around for a tree with a yellow ribbon.

The birds were up in the trees above her singing and the leaves on the trees were waving slightly side to side.

The sky was still a pale yellow colour with soft clouds floating around.

The girl admired the area, she found it peaceful and calming compared to the drama back at home.

Y/n noticed a bright ribbon flowing in the cool wind, she walked towards it and looked around.

''Hello Athena."

Y/n turned around abruptly to see a tall man with a gold crown and pink long hair standing behind her with a netherite axe resting on his shoulder.

Technoblade was one of the best fighters, just like Dream. He was the oldest sibling of Wilbur and Tommy, and was a pig.

Y/n grinned and walked over to the pink haired man and hugged him. He hugged her back and chuckled slightly at the girl attempting to grab his axe slowly.

He pulled out of the hug and looked at her up and down, looking closely at the uniform.

"A suit dress, how interesting." The monotone voice said.

Y/n stood awkwardly and rubbed her arm, Technoblade noticed she felt guilty so he bumped his shoulder with hers playfully.

"So, I came back since Wilbur wanted me as I stated in the letter.."

He started to walk through the forest with his sister in law with his hands behind his back.

''Wilbur wants to blow up Manburg.'' Technoblade said calmly.

"Wilbur wants to do what!? Where is he, I need to talk to him!"

Technoblade put his arm around her shoulder and rubbed it softly trying to calm her down.

"I'll bring you to him, he's in Pogtopia."

Y/n made a confused face when she heard the name 'Pogtopia', but since it was made by Wilbur and Tommy so it didn't totally surprise her.

The two walked deeper into the forest and the sky slowly turned into a light blue and no clouds were present anymore.

Technoblade walked over to a big boulder on the bottom of a mountain, and moved it to the side to reveal a small room with stairs going down.

He moved out of the way and put his hand out aiming towards the entrance to let her in first.

She looked at him suspiciously, then walked into the small room and looked around. There was a bed,  chest and crafting table in the closed room.

The pink haired man put the boulder back to cover the entrance which made the room go dark. He pulled out a torch and walked to the top of the stairs.

He looked over to her and tilted his head towards the stairs, telling her to follow him. He walked down the spiral hard stone stairs and she followed him.

She watched closely where she was walking, as she was in boots while the steps were small and thin. It was dark all the way down if it wasn't for the torch the man was holding.

The h/c girl slid her hand against the cold hard wall while walking down, her wedding ring made it bumpy to run it down.

Her wedding ring was a rose gold ring with designs all over it while small white diamonds sat on either side of a bigger diamond in the middle.

Wilbur's ring was a rose gold one with the same designs all over it.

Once they both reached the end of the stairs, Technoblade waited for her to come beside, she noticed him admiring the area in shock.