chapter 2

chapter 2

    "The person in this newspaper is not me." A year ago, Lin Xian was also not angry.

    When the dirty water splashed on her for the first time came out, Lin Xian's first reaction was also a refutation.

    "I never went out with that man." But no one listened to her words. The company also refused to clarify for her, so the dirty water was spilled.

    Later, Lin Xian learned that the woman who went out was Weng Junning. Lin Xian asked her: "Why are you wearing my clothes?"

    Weng Junning is a gentle woman. She smiled like water: "Then the clothes are dirty, so I borrowed it." Lost your clothes."

    Only Lin Xian knew that her clothes were not easily accessible.

    The agent told Lin Xian: "Have you collected the money for your mother's medicine this month?"

    Lin Xian's salary was the first step in her compromise.

    The outcome faced by a woman who retreats again and again is self-evident. Every time Lin Xian gave in, there was a sense of helplessness, but it was also the phrase from Yiliming's mouth: "Deserve it."

    Even if he heard such words, Lin Xian standing at the door could only bow her head silently...

    ***

    However However, today's Lin Xian can openly question at the door.

    "Who allows you... can I apologize for me?" The voice was clear and loud, even with a half smile.

    Everyone in the hall heard it clearly, including fans who were watching the live broadcast.

    Suddenly, the live broadcast room became more lively.

    The six members at the table and the agent Yiliming all turned to look at her, with a little surprise on their faces, but more of them knew so well.

    Lin Xian will always compromise.

    Lin Xian at the door

    stood upright , put her hands in her trouser pockets, smiled and asked, "Is this my press conference?" Yiliming smiled and stood up kindly: " Xian Xian , here you are. Come and sit down!"

    Lin Xian smiled and nodded, she walked to the table, looked at the reserved seat, raised her foot and hooked, the chair naturally retreated, revealing a suitable space for seating.

    At this time, everyone hadn't noticed that Lin Xian's calmness at this time was different from the cringe he once had.

    Lin Xian sat down, different from the six beautifully dressed people around her.

    She is wearing a white sweater with a cartoon cat on her clothes. Blue sweatpants are the most common rustic pants. Dark black sneakers, slightly messy hair, and vegan face.

    To some extent, Lin Xian is more eye-catching than the other six.

    Her arrival, naturally like oily water, caused a boil.

    A reporter raised a camera and asked Lin Xian: "Do you have anything to respond to Xi Ying's remarks?"

    Xi Ying, one of the hottest stars today. He was also a member of the talent show with Lin Xian, but was eliminated early.

    Xi Ying, who is now suddenly on fire, had a variety show a week ago when she blew herself up in a talent show she was drugged and left the game and missed the game.