Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    At this time, let alone Xi Ying's support club is silly, even Xi Ying himself is silly.

    This hoarse cry of ghost crying and wolf howling was simply unbearable.

    I felt that the phone was shaking three times by the sound, and the fans finally reacted. The first reaction was to deny it.

    Canned cat: [Voiceover, this is definitely a voiceover. ]

    I did not miss her: [Just kidding, I've heard Yingying sing this song, okay! how is this possible! ]

    [Hahahaha, whose house has collapsed! It's the house of Glowstick's collapsed! ]

    I did not miss her: [Sister, this is definitely a fake. 】

    【This is for a hammer, you just make it, I'll see if Lin Xian has any evidence to throw it away. 】As

    soon as I said this, many fans became quiet.

    The super chat is boiling, and everyone is asking whether the video is true or false.

    Some people also said: [We like Yingying this person, not Yingying's singing. Even if it is true, what's wrong? ]

    Immediately, many people like and reply.

    The support club also dare not respond at this time, and secretly began to contact the people on Jin sister's side.

    At this time, although Lin Xian did not say anything again. But the power of this sentence alone has made Xi Ying's fans a mess.

    ***

    Xi Ying shook her hands and watched Lin Xianfa's video. She was angry and frightened. She is an actor, but because of the original lie, she has to be able to sing at this time. Even if this is very unreasonable, if her five tone is not complete, she will be ridiculed by the entire network.

    This is a fact, and what a ridiculous fact!

    However, this is not over yet.

    As Pengxu's eldest sister, Jin Jie has given Xi Ying a little bit so that she can get in touch with Lin Xian more. Unexpectedly, Xi Ying was self-defeating.

    You say you want to harm people! She also opened one eye and closed one eye, but if you are a little capable, don't let people fight back! ! !

    Sister Jin called Xi Ying angrily: "Are you a pig brain? She didn't show you the video yesterday, did you? Or did you not hear how beautiful your singing is?"

    Xi Ying was frightened and squatted. Said: "

    K, K , but, I watched her delete it!" Sister Jin roared: "I didn't see it????? Do you know what a master disk is? How the hell do you know that she deleted not a slave disk? "Sister Jin roared angrily!

    copy?

    Xi Ying continued to stammer blankly: "...Huh? But..."

    Sister Jin: " But what is it!!! She deleted it in front of you, and asked you to send a clarification, which means not to pursue it." Did you not understand?"

    Xi Ying: "Then... Then she still has evidence in her hand?"

    Sister Jin sighed, "She said, she is not interested in you. To put this evidence, there is no need to wait for a while. Years. During this period of time, we will follow up to manage your relationship with her as a close friend. In this way, if she dared to release this video then, she will be said to betray her friend and cause a commotion. One hurts the enemy. Thousands, self-defeating eight hundred. Reverse passivity is active, do you understand this truth?" As long as she gives her some more time, she can also set up her voice-silly person to manage her well.