Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Wen Jiayi Yijia Yijia is the real Emperor of the Earth, and he has never been scolded in public like this.

    When Lin Xian's words came out, everyone on this floor looked over.

    Among them, there are many of her former subordinates, and the gaze looking at Wen Jiayi at this time made Wen Jiayi extremely ashamed.

    Li Qiqi and Guo Lian were also taken aback, as if they didn't expect Lin Xian to speak for herself, and showed a dazed look.

    In fact, Li Qiqi and Guo Lian came to Lin Xian the last night in the company. It was not without reason. As the president of a company, Wen Jiayi did such wicked deeds, which really made them unable to immediately treat Lin Xian. Let go of your guard.

    Only when Kang Bing came out, Zhao Xiaoshu also had a chance. He didn't want to be buried forever, but tentatively came here.

    At this time, the feeling of being supported by their own boss made both women feel a little surging. They are accustomed to Wen Jiayi's superiority, scolding, and unreasonableness. They are also accustomed to everyone in the company, bowing their heads in silence, turning a blind eye, and even helping them to abuse.

    Lin Xian's reverse hype has moved the two women who have been in this environment all the time.

    But Wen Jiayi was obviously not touched by them. After being ashamed by Lin Xian, it was endless anger.

    How old is Lin Xian? Wen Jiayi doesn't want the company she manages now.

    Thinking of what Lin Xian said just now, her eyes were red with anger, like a ghost who came to the world. Li Qiqi seemed to be frightened. She had seen Wen Jiayi like this, and she knew how terrifying such Wen Jiayi was.

    Therefore, she took a step back secretly, but after only one step, she felt her back being held by her palms all the time.

    The newly appointed CEO was in the ear, and Lin Xian said calmly: "What is hiding? Didn't you see your boss there? What are you afraid of?"

    The trembling in Li Qiqi's heart is not because she is timid, but because she has suffered too much. Up.

    But Lin Xian's words still made her stunned, and then slowly looked back at her boss.

    I saw that the boss's firm minibus was mellow, with fair skin and small lips with a smile.

    As if feeling her gaze, Lin Xian lowered her eyes and looked at Li Qiqi, who was looking at her. She frowned: "What are you looking at me? Look at the one opposite, take a good look at her dog mouth that can’t spit out ivory. People are terrible."

    Li Qiqi: "...Huh?"

    Wen Yongze muttered to her elders, and finally couldn't help Lin Xian's attack on her niece, and said, "The little girl's mouth is really poisonous."

    Lin Xian sneered. "Are you talking about me? Or your niece?"

    Wen Yongze frowned, "What did you say?" The irony was very obvious.

    Lin Xian: "It seems that the companion/bed that your niece said is still a good thing in your ears? The Wen family really opened my eyes."

    Wen Yongze choked when he was said, and could only warn: "... Keep your mouth clean."

    Lin Xian's eyes shone, she looked at Wen Yongze, with no momentum, and then warned him: "I see the president's face, give you some face, I won't say anything. But you guys It’s best to understand whose territory you are standing on now. By the way, uncle, I also advise you, no matter how much kind words you say, you will not be able to resist you from doing a bad thing. Just those things you did to your son. , You actually have the face to come to the company to find him? I was so embarrassed for you, you didn't feel it? Is this face comparable to a city wall?"