Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Lin Xian's words, let the principal listen, mixed feelings in his heart.

    His lips trembled, he whispered, and said with a guilty conscience: "Maybe you can come to me..." The evidence that Lin Xian held in her hand gave her enough confidence.

    As long as she comes to school and speaks a word, he can immediately give her a satisfactory answer.

    Although he understands that it is not so much to give her a satisfactory answer as it is to have to give her a satisfactory answer.

    But no matter what, Lin Xian was able to contain things within the scope of the least impact from the earliest.

    But she didn't, so the principal felt that the opportunity Lin Xian gave him was not sincere enough.

    Why don't you just come to yourself?

    Lin Xian smiled: "Because I don't need it! I'm the one holding the evidence, the one who should talk to me... It's you!"

    This society is like this. Whoever has the big bargaining chip is the boss. .

    The person who controls the life and death of others is the one who is superior. Things are going to this point now, let alone Zhao Linde, maybe the principal's position is about to sit down.

    Lin Xian is not the one who can grasp the death of Pingxi Middle School students, but she has grasped the life and death of the principal and Zhao Linde.

    So, why should she find someone? She just has to wait. If Pingxi Middle School is still Lin Xian as its student, when Lin Fei is its student, it will definitely respond.

    Then, Lin Xian would not do everything.

    Principal: "I..."

    Lin Xian: "As of now, there is nothing to say."

    Lin Xian hung up the phone, and she answered the call just to let the principal understand the reason for this step. She was not in the mood to listen to the principal say something that is not easy in life.

    Say something, innocent students.

    Say something, people should be generous.

    Because of these things, Lin Xian had already considered at the very beginning.

    Life is not easy, but who is easy? The student is innocent, is Lin Fei guilty? People should be generous, but who can ferry me?

    Lin Xian looked at the phone and said softly: "Life is not easy, students are innocent, people should be generous, and the love of my alma mater, I have all considered. I waited for two days,

    and then considered." 4637 was silent for a while, then Said: "I know, host."

    Lin Xian: "However, if I take a step back, others will take another step. The more backed up, the later. But they found that they don't need me to think about it."

    4637 smiled: "The host used to Didn’t I say that all the kindness you use out, even if there is a response, is it worth it?”

    Lin Xian chuckled lightly, leaving under the resting tree, she said, “That’s true.”

    Lin Xian walked into the sun, whole body Relax, she owes no one.

    ***The

    principal looked at the phone in his hand with a pale face, and felt hatred and regret for a while. He hated that Lin Xian's opportunities for him were not thorough enough and not tolerant enough. I regretted that I had graduated because of Lin Fei, considering that Zhao Linde was old, so I didn't bother to pursue it.