Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    Although everyone thought Lin Xian's words were really funny.

    Whether it can be broadcast on TV or not, it's all about the Chinese government's radio and television.

    Don't Lin Xian say that she is just the CEO of Yijia Yijia. Even if she is Jinliang's President Gu, she does not have this power.

    This is the difference between money and power, the difference between businessmen and the government.

    China is a military power, a military power. The country is strong and prosperous, the country is stable, and the social development is healthy. To tell the truth, whether to broadcast or not to broadcast is really not what a businessman has to say.

    However, Lin Xian was sitting there, she seemed very confident.

    This made Mao Lingxing unable to do so and left like this. She stared at Lin Xian in a daze, and saw Lin Xian always sitting there without speaking, which made her feel more flustered.

    Is this waiting for your own response? Mao Lingxing knew that between walking and sitting down and talking, he had to make a choice.

    But in fact, for a short while, I didn't choose to leave, I just made a choice.

    Mao Lingxing turned around again, and she stood there looking down at Lin Xian.

    Lin Xian smiled without fear, and stretched out her hand to make a pleased gesture: "Sit down!"

    Mao Lingxing sat back again, although Lin Xian's words were ridiculous. But in fact, since last year, what Lin Xian said has not been unfulfilled.

    Although, Lin Xian now talked about a possibility that Mao Lingxing thought was ridiculous.

    But Mao Lingxing didn't want to try whether this possibility would come true, or that she would go to the bottom?

    "Since Director Mao sits down, does that mean we can still talk about the contract?"

    Since we want to get to the bottom, let's talk.

    Mao Lingxing smiled: "For the contract, please don't fool me."

    Lin Xian crossed her hands and raised her eyebrows interestingly, and then asked, "What do you say?"

    Mao Lingxing: "In this contract, there is a clause that'when the crew breaks the contract due to force majeure, they will not be liable. The crew will not bear any compensation for the consequences of the actors' strike or resignation due to force majeure. 'That is to say, because of the breach of contract caused by the deletion of the contract, you have the right to resign without responsibility, but I will not bear any responsibility and liquidated damages. The above contract terms, when the actor signs, are agreed."

    Lin Xian also laughed : "Indeed."

    Mao Lingxing: "The so-called force majeure factors in the contract include natural disasters and major capital chains related to whether the crew can be filmed. President Lin is not an ordinary person, and he must know that we are all doing it. Struggle for their own interests. Although the contract is unfair to you, I am also for the sake of the "Spy War" crew."

    Lin Xian nodded, "Indeed."

    Mao Lingxing: "Then, there is a problem. This clause is based on Lin's personality. , It must not be accepted."

    Lin Xian continued to nod: "Yes."

    Mao Lingxing: "So, how could you have missed this item after reading the contract?" She also leaned back in her chair. , With his legs folded, said confidently: "I can boldly predict that the conditions you added are what you told Zhao Xiaoshu’s agent Guo Fankai to discuss. And he did not clearly communicate the contract situation to you. I will miss this point and tell you."