Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    Lin Xian drank coffee from her left hand and soy milk from her right hand for a while, and went downstairs happily.

    Angry to angry, but she still believed Wen Shuo's innocence.

    It's just that not only Wen Shuo, but also she didn't think of what Kewei thought. Even 10 years after the termination of the marriage contract, I can still call.

    To be honest, she doesn't worry about discovering the surname Xiang anymore. Will she bother her?

    At that time, Lin Xian didn't know that Xiang Jun would really trouble Wen Shuo. After all, even Lin Xian can't understand everyone's brain circuits.

    Even if it was Kewei's brain circuit, Lin Xian didn't understand it for a while.

    After all, if it hadn't been for those experiences between her and Wen Shuo, both of them had become stronger in their hearts and bodies. As far as Wen Shuo's experience is, the fragile heart, this kind of thing that was abandoned by his fiancee at the most difficult moment of life, not to mention the hatred, there is absolutely no contact.

    But Lin Xian didn't want to take care of this matter for the time being.

    Seeing her coming out of the elevator, Jian Muxing had an extra cup of soy milk in her hand, and asked curiously, "Wen always asked you to go up... just give you a cup of soy milk?"

    Lin Xian nodded, and Jian Muxing muttered, "I'm not here yet. The coffee you bought is worth the money!"

    Lin Xian was amused: "The friendship is different."

    Jian Muxing screamed, and turned to work: "...Kang Bing is here, he is waiting for you in the office."

    Lin Xian gave the coffee to Jian Muxing. As she went to the office, she asked: "How is Li Qiqi's variety show?"

    Jian Muxing quickly opened the information and checked: "It's on the air, breaking through the previous season. The ratings started. Moreover, in the first episode, Qiqi became the most popular person."

    She has been following Lin Xian for some time. The position Jian Muxing has grown from a stranger to the present, and can handle most of the things. He was able to answer Lin Xian's various questions in time.

    Lin Xian took out her mobile phone to check it, and the hot search on Li Qiqi's fairy appearance has indeed been posted.

    The following comments are all the howling of wolves from netizens, one by one chanting fairies going down the earth, killing the entertainment circle and so on.

    Lin Xian jumped to see Li Qiqi's Weibo, and her fans instantly exceeded one million.

    Lin Xian smiled slightly and sighed: "Some people are born to enjoy food." As

    soon as Lin Xian arrived at the office, Kang Bing got up from the chair and said hello to Lin Xian: "Mr. Lin."

    Lin Xian nodded and sat down. The office chair asked him: "What did the mv hostess say?"

    Kang Bing frowned, "Lin Zhen told me that the company is considering using Xi Ying as the hostess."

    Lin Xian was taken aback and looked up at him: "Xi Ying?" When she just came back from Kuaichuanshidai, and sister Jin added a lot of obstacles to her, why did they come out again?

    Kang Bing nodded, and Lin Xianle sat down on the office swivel chair and asked, "She was Xiaohuadan last year. How can she be the MV heroine for you this year?" It's not common sense!