Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    As May enters, the weather is getting hotter day by day.

    The filming of "Love Is Here" has officially started, and 7 fans have been dispatched to organize support, list rankings and publicity.

    For fans, this is not only the face of their idols, but also the face of their fans.

    Therefore, the fans inquired about the time of this flight early, and organized the fans to gather at the airport early. It turned out that the other six people were also here on the same day. For a while, everyone smelled an unusual smell.

    But in this way, the fans became more enthusiastic, as if they were beaten up, they were afraid of lagging behind, and the airport security and ground staff were all sent out one after another.

    This time, the shooting was different from the previous three seasons. Instead, I chose to pick up from the airport and start shooting. In other words, all members arrived from all over the country at the same time.

    Lin Xian was the fifth person to arrive at the airport, and the plane was scheduled to arrive at the airport two hours later. As a result, Lin Xian went to the airport 3 hours early. With money and willfulness, she simply paid for the nearest flight by herself. Because it was a holiday, there were many tourists in the ancient capital, so the flight route was temporarily added, and Lin Xian arrived one hour earlier than the scheduled time.

    Therefore, as soon as she appeared at the airport, the pick-up service was stunned.

    Many changes have been made this season, and for this, new interesting links have been added.

    The four male guests have arrived in the morning, and the female guests will arrive one hour later than the male guests. This is designed in advance.

    Unlike the previous three seasons, which men and women can choose from each other, the objects in this season have a lottery pattern.

    First of all, the male guests are the first to be there. They can choose one of the four babysitter cars arranged by the director in the parking lot as their car for the next whole period.

    The same is true for female guests, but the difference is that male guests choose one after visiting the car. Female guests can only choose the car they like by looking at the appearance of the car, and while choosing the car, they also choose the male guests on the car as the objects of communication.

    Of course, given the relationship of this model, it is actually possible to choose a new spouse a week later. This is a new model that did not exist in the first three seasons, and the degree of freedom is very high. The adventurous nature is also high, but the first three seasons are not as good as one season. Although there is still heat, the exhaustion has already appeared. Therefore, I had no choice but to take the risk and set up a new mode, so please come to Lin Xian.

    As soon as Lin Xian arrived at the airport lobby, he heard the fans outside the field: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!", and when he saw Lin Xian, he was quiet for another moment.

    And the scene waiting on the side soon stepped forward, and behind him was the recording eldest brother.

    "Hello, hello, Lin Xian, right?" The

    clerk looked like an ordinary middle-aged man, but his smile was very bright.

    Lin Xian nodded, took off her hat, smiled generously at the scene, and stretched out her hand and said, "Hello, Lin Xian."