Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    After Lin Xian left, she went directly to the parking lot behind the court.

    She opened the door of a car, and Wen Shuo in the car was looking down at something on the computer. Xian Lin hear the sound of the door, he turned around and it seems, did not say anything, just look cold suddenly melted, revealing a smile, the deep voice said:. "Congratulations,"

    the afternoon sun warm, with hot temperature, hot People are a little uncomfortable.

    Today I think of all the past, and see the various forms of life, I feel a little lonely and a little sad.

    She should be strong, but when she saw Wen Shuo's expression like this, she suddenly felt wronged.

    The opposite Wen Shuo suddenly showed a look of astonishment, and then asked a little flustered: "Why are you crying?"

    Lin Xian was taken aback for a moment, stretched out her hand and wiped it, and found that she did indeed shed tears.

    The opposite Wen Shuo moved from the chair to the door with difficulty. He pushed the door open as far as possible: "Come in! It's hot outside."

    The cold air in the car blew on Lin Xian, hot and cold inside and outside the car. The difference. It's like human beings are cold and warm, some people can be cruel to you, but some people are sad for you.

    Lin Xian sat in, just a drop of tears! After the drip, Lin Xian was still a strong Lin Xian, she sighed softly: "I just remembered that I have been really hard working these days."

    Compared with the various experiences of passing through the world, what are these? That is, there is no need to endure the harshest weather, no need to go through the hunt of death, and no need to survive in extreme hunger and out of control emotions.

    Compared with what I have experienced, these are too pediatrics.

    However, now that I think about everything, I realize that for Lin Xian at that time...

    "It's really hard." Wen Shuo's voice slowly sounded.

    Lin Xian turned to look at him, Wen Shuo smiled and said, "It is my responsibility as the boss to make my employees happy."

    Lin Xian suddenly laughed. After being amused by Wen Shuo, she somewhat understood that everything was over. . And Lin Xian, she will have a better, happier, and more willful future.

    The car drove away from the court...

    ***

    Weng Junning smashed the cup in her hand. She looked at the hot searches on the scum wave and was extremely angry.

    Lin Xian is the trash can for the entire team, what is it? All the trash in this team can be thrown on her, and whenever the team needs attention, she can pull it out for a walk.

    However, today this rubbish dumped out the rubbish on the body.

    Weng Junning originally thought that this was annoying enough, but he didn't expect that what was even more annoying was that this rubbish not only poured out the rubbish that had been dumped on her before, but even fell back to their teammates.

    This lawsuit caused Lin Xian's fans to officially break tens of millions.

    Maybe there are many people inside, but in this drowsy afternoon, everyone who was browsing Weibo suddenly found that Lin Xian, who had not been updated for a long time, updated a Weibo today when the lawsuit was won.