Chapter 5

Originally, Sister Jin didn't pay much attention to this meeting. But at this time, she had to pay attention to it.

    Although Xi Ying's subordinate is shooting TV series, it is reasonable to say that even if the tone is not complete, there is no problem.

    However, Xi Ying is known to have made her debut through a talent show.

    After all, he had reached the semi-finals vigorously, and he was considered a player with a place. But with such a singing voice, you said she overpowered half of the players? This is really shady.

    Last week, Xi Ying also said in an interview that he was framed and retired and the murderer was Lin Xian.

    Because of the above two points, if people know that Xi Ying is such a singing voice, her stardom will be cut in half.

    After figuring it out, Sister Jin finally looked at Lin Xian.

    Lin Xian was calm, she picked up the coffee on the table and took a sip. Then he stretched out his hand and picked up the sugar and milk on one side and added it, bowing his head all the way, and did not give Xi Ying and Jin sister any extra glances.

    She is in no hurry, she is indeed in no hurry. Now, the person who should be anxious is naturally me.

    Sister Jin turned her head and glared at Xi Ying, and then smiled and said to Lin Xian: "I remember that recording equipment was not allowed in this game."

    Lin Xian nodded, "Well, so it should be only me. This video."

    Sister Jin: "..."

    Seeing that Lin Xian was still able to refute the threats so much, she could only say bluntly: "In the beginning, the contract was signed, right? Are you in breach of contract?"

    Lin Xian A smile: "Sister Jin is also a sister in Pengxu, don't you really think that you can scare me with this kind of words now?"

    The smile on Jin sister's face faded, and she turned her head to stare at Xi Ying. At a glance. Lin Xian is generous, calm and calm. Such a person, Xi Ying said to herself that she is only committed and has no opinion?

    But even if Xi Ying was dissatisfied with Xi Ying, he could only continue to say to Lin Xian, "You are too young."

    "Thank you for the compliment." Lin Xian took a sip of coffee with enjoyment, and refused to accept her threats.

    Sister Jin: "..."

    Xi Ying on one side finally recovered from her shame, admitting defeat and saying: "I can tell you who made me harm you, but this recording needs to be deleted."

    Lin Xian calmly turned the phone to Push forward: "Yes, I'm not interested in you."

    Xi Ying looked at Sister Jin beside her, Sister Jin nodded, and Xi Ying said: "It was Weng Junning who made me do this."

    Lin Xian was not surprised. "What is your relationship with her?"

    Xi Ying didn't want to answer, but seeing Lin Xian's calm eyes, she finally compromised and said: "After the game there were some contacts, and I met twice in the crew."

    Lin Xian: "Why did she harm me?"

    Xi Ying was amused: "How do I know this?"

    Lin Xian said confidently, "You know."

    Xi Ying: "...I don't know what I know, but Weng Junning's boyfriend seems to be I like you very much." In fact, Weng Junning and her boyfriend are not in a good relationship, and that man is also a star, and he is also bothered. Lin Xian is pretty good, but Weng Junning's boyfriend is somewhat tempted.