Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    After the two came out of the hospital, Lin Xian went to the market to buy Wenshuo and trotters back.

    Wen Shuo's face was very colorful at the time.

    He was regarded as a disaster star since he was a child, and then sent away. When he was picked up at the age of 18, he even encountered a car accident that could shake the entire Wen family.

    This car accident caused him to be completely abandoned by Wen's family, because of his legs, since he was 18 years old, he had lost his eyes.

    Even if Uncle Ji took it, Wen Shuo still understood. These legs will make him inferior to others from the starting point.

    Therefore, he is actually inferior.

    Without a healthy body, he loses in the very essence.

    But the words of the doctor in the hospital today made him see hope again.

    In those days, while he envied Ruan Zeming, he also despised Ruan Zeming's choice.

    Because when Lin Xian was hacked by the entire network, Ruan Zeming chose to retreat.

    Even if it was only a small step, Wen Shuo made up his mind and came here with a disabled body.

    If, he can really stand up again...

    If he really can...

    ***As

    soon as the two returned to the love house, Wen Shuo received a call from the company.

    After glanced at the call, he was a shareholder of Yijia Yijia. Wen Shuo frowned, probably knowing why the call was made.

    Therefore, I avoided Lin Xian and went to me.

    As soon as the connection was made, the opposite shareholders began to bombard them indiscriminately.

    "Are you fucking sick?? It's okay, what are you going to offend Huashe for?"

    "You don't know how small our company is? Although they all say that they do their own things, they are not related to each other. But when people are big companies, they are not completely involved in our circle. Especially the clothing industry has a little involvement with major companies. You have offended their company now, do you think he would just let it go?" The

    other person was obviously very excited, and his words were a little incoherent.

    Wen Shuo was quite calm. He asked nonchalantly, "Is it possible that he can shut down the company for you?" The

    other side sneered, "He can really shut down the company for you !" He

    probably thinks this is serious enough. , The new boss should also recognize the seriousness of the matter.

    But after waiting for a long time, the other side replied a word: "Oh."

    Shareholders: "..."

    Because the boss's attitude was too cold, the shareholders ran away in an instant: "What do you mean by'oh'? Are you indifferent?"

    Wen Shuo can only tell him with facts: "It's useless if I don't care or it doesn't matter. If he can really take down the company, wouldn't it be right for me if he can?" The

    shareholder was choked by Wen Shuo's words. , And finally softened his sigh: “That’s not what I said. If you give him a humility, there will be a turning point in this matter.”