Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Xiao Dai's surname is Dai, and his name is Xianhai. This year, he is 38, a successful unmarried person.

    Although he was old, his work was extremely inconvenient because of his baby face. People like to call Mr. X and Mr. xx when they go out, but Dai Xianhai is always called Mr. Dai.

    The key point is that Mr. Dai's skin is not bad and there are no wrinkles. The last time he walked on the road, he was mistaken for a college student, which made Dai Xianhai angry!

    Laozi has worked hard for 20 years in his career, and he has created a world of capital. You say I am a college student? I look down on someone!

    As a successful person, Dai Xianhai has tried very hard to make himself look old,...but the effect is very small.

    Dai Xianhai and Qian Xiangyun met in a bar, and the two can be regarded as a friendship between drinking and drinking. Qian Xiangyun, a sweet-mouthed person, would come, and after a drink with Dai Xianhai, he could probably capture Dai Xianhai's likes and dislikes.

    Therefore, it didn't take long for Dai Xianhai to be fooled by Qian Xiangyun to invest in the real estate. Dai Xianhai didn't want to rely on that to make money on the contrary, it just meant to invest money in the beginning.

    But I didn't expect it would fall so quickly, Qian Xiangyun also came to Dai Xianhai once.

    However, Dai Xianhai was concerned about the need for more funds in the later stage, and he might not be able to turn back. In addition, the previous funding was cut off once, which shows that the experience is insufficient, and it is really hard to say that there will be a good result in the latter.

    After thinking about it again and again, he rejected the request to continue investing. Qian Xiangyun doesn't pester people either. He knows that it's useless to pester. It's better to keep a little affection.

    This sentiment was really saved by him, Qian Xiangyun didn't know where he got the investment, and his deal survived.

    After he was alive, he gave gifts to all shareholders and friends, and sent tens of thousands of pieces of jade to himself. Dai Xianhai felt a bit hot when he closed it, and later proved that he was right.

    Not long after, Qian Xiangyun suddenly begged to come over, saying that he wanted a female role in "Ghost Fan" and an audition opportunity for the heroine.

    Qian Xiangyun: "..."

    One is that the female lead has little influence on the drama, and the female lead's audition quota is just a quota. Therefore, Dai Xianhai didn't have any worries, saying that he was helping.

    Dai Xianhai is the biggest investor in "Ghost Fan". He asked for it. It wasn't too much demand. The crew was also very happy.

    President Qian was able to speak well, and when he got something, he invited Dai Xianhai to drink three times.

    Later, he proudly said that he wanted to introduce him to Lin Xian. When he said that, Qian Xiangyun became more proud of him, and more proud of him. Dai Xianhai watched his tail, lifted into the sky, and finally was forced to make an appointment for this meeting with his enthusiasm.

    Because of this, Dai Xianhai firmly believed that Lin Xian was contracted by Qian.

    Therefore, for Lin Xian, Dai Xianhai is still a bit unsightly.

    "Why is Xiao Dai always looking at me?" Lin Xian turned to ask Qian Xiangyun behind him.

    Qian Xiangyun proudly said: "Because you are so beautiful!"