Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The two men looked at each other fiercely. Wen Shuo was blocked by his friend Gu Baiyu for a while. Knowing that he was ignorant, he just pursed his mouth.

    After a while, he asked him again: "Why are you taking painkillers suddenly?"

    After hearing this, Gu Baiyu finally felt better. After all, I have been friends for many years, and I still know that I care about myself. Therefore, when he answered, his tone was softer: "Look, I have wisdom teeth

    , and it hurts to death ." Wen Shuo looked at the box of two missing medicines, and finally said to him with hatred of iron and steel." A little bit of pain, can't you

    bear it?" Gu Baiyu looked at him in shock: "...Have you ever heard a saying that toothache is not a disease, it hurts to kill you."

    Wen Shuo sighed: "Then you won't Do you buy medicine yourself?"

    Gu Baiyu was even more shocked: "...Do you have to be so stingy? Don't you have it? Two pills, besides, you never take painkillers!"

    Wen Shuo was short of breath "Who told you I won't take it anymore?"

    Gu Baiyu: "Do you have a toothache?"

    Wen Shuo: "..."

    Gu Baiyu stretched out his hand to take the medicine: "Right! Anyway, you can't take it, so just give it to me." Hey! The effect of this medicine is really good. My tooth doesn't hurt as soon as I take it."

    Wen Shuo saw that he had to stretch out his hand to take it, angrily patted it open: "Please point your face, who said my tooth doesn't hurt anymore? I still have a headache and aching hands! Get out."

    Gu Baiyu clutched his beaten hand, looking at Wen Shuo with tears in his eyes.

    This is really reluctant to eat for myself!

    Unexpectedly, I didn't expect that after many years of feelings between myself and him, sharing joys and sorrows, the result would be such a result.

    Suddenly, his heart was refreshing.

    He gave Wen Shuo a sad look, and then ran out: "I want to sever relationship with you."

    Wen Shuo watched the Erbi friend run away, and said silently: "...We didn't have anything to do, where are you going?"

    Gu Baiyu: "Away from you!"

    Wen Shuo: "...So, you were here to do it today.

    Huh ?" However, Gu Baiyu had already ran away.

    Wen Shuo sighed and looked down at the opened medicine box in his hand. The blue and white medicine box is the same as any ordinary medicine box. He really didn't need painkillers, and he could bear most of the pain.

    The unbearable pain has already...no longer.

    Wen Shuo touched the pill box, then touched his knee, thinking of Lin Xian's appearance when squatting in front of him.

    At that moment, his heart trembled. He knew what it meant, but... he

    looked down at his legs, he was not worthy.

    With a low laugh, he took out two pills and swallowed them in the water on the table.

    Wen Shuo: "..." I'm not sick or painful, what medicine do I take?