Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    【OMG! Lin Xian is talking! 】

    【She is going to sue someone! 】

    【Hahahaha, laugh off my big teeth. ]

    [She wouldn't think that the plaintiff can win, right? 】

    【Graduated from high school, she may really not know. 】

    【Education is really rubbish. 】

    【Does she not know the trial of Liu Tianhou some time ago? Did not win, the result was a lot of news. 】

    【Unless she takes the details, I'm afraid she won't be able to turn over. 】

    【I took the details early, so how can I wait until now? The liveliness on the

    Internet has given Tian Qigao a lot of confidence. He also felt that Lin Xian was just talking big.

    Until...Two days later, he received a copy of the complaint.

    ***

    On the second day, Yi Liming met Lin Xian in the rest room as soon as he arrived at the company.

    She was leaning against the chair in front of the French window and drinking coffee. When she heard the sound, she turned her head and saw that the sunlight behind her cast on her like a noble feather.

    At that moment, Yi Liming felt sorry.

    I didn't think it before, but now that I look at it again, Lin Xian, who has let go, is of great training value. It’s pretty good-looking at first, but now it’s very good-looking.

    What a pity, what a pity.

    Unfortunately, she has already been ruined. There is no way to turn the tide, so there is no value.

    It doesn't make any sense to think about this now. Yiliming came to see her today and he has something to say.

    He took a deep breath, then walked to Lin Xian and said, "Do you know what you did yesterday!"

    Lin Xian smiled and put the coffee on the table: "I know, then... my liquidated damages will be sent in. Yet?"

    Yi Liming: "Knowing that you still have... the liquidated damages? It should be here soon? You are still the same as before. You can't walk when you see the money. I told you at the beginning that celebrities taboo this."

    Lin Xian couldn't bear it. He said, "Taking...money? Hahahahaha, Yiliming, Yiliming, there are people in this world who taboo money? Are you taboo? You can give it to me."

    Yiliming: "..."

    Lin Xian: "Since the remittance is coming in right away, I will leave first, and I will catch the plane to the airport the day after tomorrow."

    Yiliming: "Hey...are you listening to me?"

    Lin Xian curled up her long hair. Simply fix it with a black rubber band, and replied casually: "No."

    Yiliming said silently, "...then listen carefully."

    Lin Xian: "No."

    Yiliming: "..." Fuck, I really want to hit her. what! ! !

    Yiliming was so angry that he didn't turn his mouth on the door: "Do you know why you are here today? Because of your personality, you are not suitable for the entertainment industry."