Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Lin Xian hung up Qian Xiangyun's phone, and suddenly heard a sound on the other side of the stairs, she quickly turned her head and looked towards the stairs.

    I saw Shi Fei standing at the top of the stairs, looking at Lin Xian with a shocked expression on her face.

    Lin Xian took another sip of Coke in, and then asked, "What's wrong?"

    Shi Fei hurriedly recovered, and whispered, "Tomorrow night, there will be a live show with goods. I want to invite you, recently you Isn't it no job?" In fact, because of tonight's affairs, Shi Fei wanted to give Lin Xian a chance to show her face.

    Lin Xian: "Live broadcast?"

    Shi Fei nodded carefully: "You helped me before, and I have nothing to repay you. The one who brought the goods tomorrow night is my senior sister. I asked her, and she said you were the latest The popularity is good, I agree."

    Lin Xian: "Have you seen Zha Lang?"

    Shi Fei nodded, knowing that Lin Xian was talking about her current situation of being hacked. Shi Fei just smiled and whispered: "They were all hacked, it's okay."

    Lin Xian looked at her unexpectedly, and finally said to her, "Thank you."

    Although no celebrity has not experienced some hacked period, but Being able to give yourself a chance to work right now is not as simple as the senior sister agreed.

    Shi Fei probably really did something.

    Lin Xian took the coke and prepared to go back to the room. Now Wen Shuo is not in the program group, and his room is vacant. However, Lin Xian did not move back upstairs, and the upstairs was already occupied by Xi Yafan.

    In fact, returning to the love house after work is mainly to increase the time between partners and provide more materials.

    Lin Xian didn't have a partner, so she was just eating and drinking with the crew.

    Wang Chengjun likes her quite a bit, and now she has demolished CP, but has not driven her away.

    The next day, Lin Xian still wore a very casual dress. Shi Fei had been wearing a fairy-like white gauze skirt early on. The small white flowers on the skirt were very attractive.

    Seeing Lin Xian coming out, she was stunned for a moment, and then smiled and said, "Sister Lin really likes wearing shorts!"

    Lin Xian put on the hat hung on the hanger at the door, and said casually: "No, I like it better." Sportswear. However, it doesn't seem to be good to wear that one." As he

    said, Lin Xian put the duckbill cap on, and then looked at Shi Fei. Lin Xian's eyes were sharp, with an aura of unclear origin. Whenever Lin Xian looked at people like this, Shi Fei was very afraid that she would hit them with her hands.

    But probably because of Lin Xian's maintenance of her at that dinner, Shi Fei was full of security with this look.

    Therefore, a smile came.

    Lin Xian: "???" On

    the way there, Shi Fei and Lin Xian talked about the senior sister. Shi Fei and this senior sister are from the same school. The senior sister is Yuan Jishan, who graduated last year.

    But on this road in the entertainment industry, Yuan Jishan has gone through a bloodshed, and has never been able to go well.

    Therefore, she simply withdrew from the circle.