Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    What are the benefits of live streaming?

    That is, there is no chance for repentance, and the words that are spoken are the water poured out. What you have done can't be covered up.

    It's not like recording and broadcasting. It can edit, splice, and cover up.

    This is the benefit of live broadcast, and it is also the opportunity Lin Xian has been waiting for.

    Lin Xian had discovered that someone had moved her room a long time ago, and she even knew who came to her room.

    At the very beginning, she was going to wait until the final recording and broadcasting of "Yuan Lai Love Is Here" to make this video when she was doing publicity.

    However, she did not expect to have the opportunity to live broadcast the goods early.

    Yuan Jishan's fans are not very large, but there are more than 900,000 views in one night. And today Shi Fei’s fans and her own black fans are there.

    The fan circle is a circle, and fans in the circle are like neighbors.

    As long as one family knows this kind of gossip, it won't take long for other families to receive the news.

    Not to mention, the impact of a thief in a live broadcast is much stronger than her own.

    However, these benefits are only for Lin Xian.

    For Yuan Jishan, she didn't have to offend anyone in this circle at all.

    In Lin Xian's Seven-Day Girls Group, everyone except Lin Xian has some fans. No matter which person Lin Xian wants to use now, it will be harmful to Yuan Jishan.

    Therefore, she hurriedly waved to the assistant under the table.

    Of course, directly interrupting the live broadcast is too deliberate, and it is impossible to do so as a last resort.

    But it is very easy to manipulate from the camera, as long as the camera is turned on to prevent fans from seeing what Lin Xian is about to expose. In this way, unnecessary disputes can be avoided and major issues can be made smaller.

    The assistant who controlled the camera made an ok gesture, indicating that he had received it.

    Yuan Jishan had a fake smile on her face, and her heart was a little settled, but she was a little uneasy.

    From the beginning to the present, Lin Xian has never followed her steps. Instead, Lin Xian has always been controlling the rhythm of the live broadcast room.

    This made Yuan Jishan feel faintly that Lin Xian had planned this morning.

    But looking at the assistant looking down at work, she still told herself that no one could see Lin Xian's phone page.

    Then no one knew which teammate Lin Xian was exposing, and at the same time, he didn't let Lin Xian have the opportunity to speak, so just let her go.

    Perfect!

    However...in

    fact, everyone in the audience found that the live broadcast room on the mobile phone was divided into two halves. The upper part is the host of the live broadcast room, the lower part is a real-time monitoring screen, and the screen is a small one. Room.

    The staff who didn't know anything about it gave Yuan Jishan an ok gesture.

    ——Sister Yuan, I'll take care of everything for you.