Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Sweet burden?

    Sun Manhua feels that this burden is indeed sweet enough, at least she doesn't have to worry about the money for chemotherapy now. And...

    "Since you are so rich, don't you have a contract termination fee? Don't stay in that company."

    Sun Manhua actually knows how unreliable and unreliable her daughter's company is, but they couldn't afford to cancel the contract at the beginning. There is nothing you can do about it.

    But it's different now! ! !

    However, unexpectedly, Lin Xian said almost indifferently: "It doesn't matter, our company is going to collapse, although it has changed a boss."

    Sun Manhua: "..." Is it going to collapse?

    Lin Feng was also taken aback: "So, are you going to be unemployed?"

    Lin Xian smiled, "No, I'm waiting for someone to throw the shares."

    Lin Feng: "What about then?"

    Lin Xian: "I'll just buy it." Come in."

    Lin Fengdai: "..."

    Sun Manhua was numb again. Although she didn't even know how much it would cost to buy shares, she knew that her daughter was going to be the boss by herself.

    As a result, the family once again entered a state of bewilderment.

    The car quickly entered the center of the city and stopped at the busiest square.

    Sun Manhua and the three got out of the car first, and they are also very familiar with this area. Although I rarely come, I will pass by here every time I enter or leave this county.

    Since the three children in the family are sensible, they rarely go to such a place.

    Lin Xian got out of the car and said to the three of them: "Eat hot pot, let's go!"

    Sun Manhua touched her neck and said a little embarrassed: "Would you like to eat hot pot in a place like this?"

    Lin Xian turned her head. Look at her: "Will hot pot in such a place be particularly unpalatable?"

    Sun Manhua lowered her head and smiled: "I haven't had time to eat yet."

    Lin Xian smiled and looked at her mother and said, "That's right, I haven't eaten yet."

    Sun Manhua was taken aback, and couldn't refuse. She is not a qualified mother, and her three children have not enjoyed themselves with her.

    Now that the child is rich, why is she embarrassed not to let her be wanton?

    Because of Lin Xian's words, everyone did not refuse, and followed Lin Xian into it.

    After all, there are too many people, and Lin Xian has also become famous recently. She still wears a mask obediently when she gets to this place. Unless it is a fan, in fact, ordinary people rarely recognize Lin Xian with a pair of eyes.

    Seeing their sister put on a mask, Lin Feng and Lin Fei realized the fact that their sister is a star.

    After entering the square, Lin Xian took the three of them directly to the third floor and stopped in front of the hot pot restaurant with the most people. When there are many shops, it is generally delicious in crowded places. Therefore, Lin Xian approached and made an appointment.