Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Hearing Lin Xian's words, Li Wenqiang was silent for a long time, and then asked Lin Xian: "Who was helping you promote the fraudulent donation incident?"

    Lin Xian pulled the opposite chair and sat down and asked, "That kind of discussion is full of discussion. Do you still need people to promote the matter?”

    Donations, celebrities, and such hot things, as long as they are released, the event can be pushed to the hot search only by everyone’s discussion.

    Li Wenqiang thinks this makes sense.

    Li Wenqiang: "... What about the dispute with your teammates before the farewell meeting? It can't be driven by nature, right?" Between celebrities and celebrities, there is always no team to intervene, right? He didn't believe it even if he was killed.

    Lin Xian was still very calm: "I bought their navy."

    Li Wenqiang choked, feeling deeply that this topic was very serious.

    Li Wenqiang: "...Is it okay to tell me?"

    Lin Xian smiled: "It doesn't matter, only you know now. If it is leaked, you will tell it."

    Li Wenqiang choked again and couldn't help saying that she: "How can this be done!!!"

    Lin Xian took out a bubble gum leisurely to eat...

    Li Wenqiang, who already knows the effect of bubble gum: "..."

    Wang hat: "... Then...what are you going to do this time? Deal with it?"

    Lin Xian said naturally, "Go hard!" When

    Wang Mao heard this, he was pleasantly surprised: "Do you have evidence? Are you just waiting for them to post the video? Then stand on the highest point of morality and look down. They? Finally gave them a deadly counter-thump, and then the whole network attracted fans. Go!"

    Lin Xian looked at him deadly : "...You can think about it? You didn't write the script of "Ghost Fan", right? "

    Wang hat: "..."

    Li Wenqiang: "..."

    ***

    On the Internet, the video about Lin Xian was taken from the mobile phone to the camera in the meeting room, so Lin Xian's violent process was clearly restored.

    At this time, this video has been circulating on the Internet for 8 hours.

    Lin Xian's Haiyan super talk has already become noisy, and there are some who have de-fanned and maintained, and it is a mess.

    After Yuan Ni heard about it, because Lin Xian did not have a dedicated team, she could only call Bai Youming's team for a meeting urgently.

    Looking at the face of Yuan Ni’s manager, the team came to the meeting room without any second words.

    Yuan Ni pointed to the projection wall, and the bad reviews said: "As you can see, now, I want you to come up with a plan to help Lin Xian tide over the difficulties as quickly as possible." The

    leader frowned and asked. "Have you ever asked her? We did this, most afraid that she would conceal it and be beaten back. What's the situation in the video?"

    Yuan Ni frowned, and said a long time later: "Lin Xian said, let We try our best to make it, and she can hold it."

    Leader: "???" What are you talking about? What is it made? Who is it to help whom?