Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    At the entrance of the luxurious suite on the 19th floor of the hotel, the atmosphere between Diao Zhuo and Lin Xian slowly solidified because of the unfriendly words.

    In the turbulent dark tide, as if I could see the eyes hiding in the dark.

    Diao Zhuo's face was stiff. From the beginning of the year to the present, he has always been "the most handsome man" on the Internet regarding his appearance. Although Diao Zhuo dare not say that he is the most handsome man in the world, he is confident that he is not bad.

    As a result, as soon as they met, Lin Xian positioned herself in a sissy position by saying "heroine".

    This is simply a great shame, Diao Zhuo was angry and injured.

    Lin Xian on the opposite side suddenly smiled shyly at herself: "The most handsome Mr.

    Diao Zhuo , yes, I am Lin Xian who will be recording with you tomorrow, please give me some advice in the future." Diao Zhuo: "..."

    Although I don't understand Why did Lin Xian suddenly change his attitude, but he has a mission, so he didn't pursue it much.

    Lin Xian smiled and turned around: "Mr. Diao

    Zhuo came here, and I just arrived at the hotel. I didn't have much preparation for a while." Diao Zhuo felt a little fluttered in his heart. Disrespect to yourself at first. Entering the room very arrogantly, looked left and right, and when he saw Lin Xian's big bed, he showed a meaningful smile.

    Lin Xian, who followed Diao Zhuo, also showed a peculiar smile.

    Lin Xian: "Han! There is a saying in humans that things are pros and cons, but things are not beautiful."

    4637 Fuzzy: "...Huh? What does that mean?"

    Lin Xian: "Monitoring this kind of thing is both possible. It can be used to monitor people, and it can also be used for live broadcast. That is, it can shoot good people into bad people, and of course, it can also expose bad people to the world. Everything in the world has pros and cons. What they want to do is to destroy me with the pictures in the surveillance. On the contrary, of course I can also destroy the people who want to destroy me..."

    4637 smiled: "The host knows my ability. I can solve small things like live broadcasts in minutes."

    Lin Xian: "Then the question now is, who should I show this live broadcast? For example, should I show it to his favorite fans?"

    4637 said shyly, "Is this too cruel?"

    Lin Xianyi Frozen: "o_o...?" How few maddening things have we done together?

    Sure enough, 4637 immediately followed: "But I like it, hehe."

    Lin Xian: "..."

    4637 Hey smiled: "The host, I'm going to open the live broadcast to the fan base-super talk, how about it?"

    Lin Xian But he refused: "The fans can see it for the first time, and so can his agent. Diao Zhuo must have employees watching him in his super chat. If this is the case, they will notify Diao Zhuo soon. Diao Zhuo can't show his feet. , What's so fun?"

    4637 suddenly realized, "Oh, what should I do?"

    Lin Xian: "Who is the most hopeful one in this world? By the way, I remember if Diao Zhuo has a deadly opponent. ?" She vaguely remembered that during the winter vacation she had two small transparent ones, both of them are the beautiful men who are popular nowadays. Because of the similar styles, the two fans fight each other day by day.