Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The old man pushing the wheelchair had white hair. He looked at the figure of Lin Xian and the other man going away, and bowed his head and asked: "Master, why don't you come forward and say hello?" Wen Shuo laughed: "Why do you want me to go up ?" Hello?”

    Even though the man’s voice didn’t care, the old man looked at his hand on the armrest, and the back of his hand was bruised.

    It can be seen that those who endure are also uncomfortable.

    The old man sighed, advised: "Master ......"

    Wen Shuo look back to the vegetable market behind, said: "!. We also go to buy a la carte"

    is the sigh of the elderly face a stiff: "to buy food?"

    Wen Shuo on Looking back at him: "We have to eat too." The

    old man smiled and said, "Okay."

    Seeing Wen Shuo's lonely back, the old man's heart was sore. It has been many years since the car accident, and Master has never been around.

    Those who should be by his side despise him.

    Since leaving Wen's house... the

    old man raised his head and looked in the direction Lin Xian had left. She was the only woman the young master brought to the car after the car accident.

    While pushing Wenshuo to the entrance of the vegetable market, the old man asked inadvertently: "Master, I think the show "Fate to Love" will inevitably be a big fire this season."

    Wen Shuo huffed, his eyes on the vendors on both sides After scanning, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, and the scene of Lin Xian shopping here and buying groceries appeared in his mind.

    "Since it's going to be hot, why don't we invest some?"

    Wen Shuo had a meal, and the old man continued: "I remember the young master... still has a certain amount of funds."

    Wen Shuo pursed his lips, and the old man continued to smile and said: "Let's try

    Click ?" Wen Shuo lowered his head and glanced at his skinny, unconscious legs, and sneered, "I don't like the profit."

    With that said, he pushed the wheelchair forward by himself.

    Uncle Ji: "..."

    ***     Ruan Zeming on the

    other side

drove the car and asked Lin Xian casually: "We have some money left, do you have anything you want to eat?"

    Lin Xian looked at the retrograde street view outside the window, slowly Thought for a while. She has stayed in the dormitory for a long time since she came back. One is that she needs an adjustment period when she comes back from another world, and the other is that she was not suitable to go out at the time when she was the darkest. Therefore, she has been lying in the dormitory during that time.

    Almost everything is purchased online, but it adds a lot to the dormitory. As for what you want to eat, the weather is getting hot recently...

    "Zeming, I want to eat ice cream." Lin Xian's voice was soft.

    Ruan Zeming was taken aback, this sudden intimacy made him somewhat uncomfortable.

    But he still turned his head and looked around, then turned the front of the car to the commercial plaza on one side.

    Lin Xian rested her chin with one hand and said lazily: "Zeming! The parking fee is 10 yuan."