Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Yi Liming was stunned by Lin Xian's question, only then did he remember his purpose of coming here.

    Yi Liming: "Oh, it's like this. I have a job for you when I came here."

    Lin Xian was taken aback and looked at Yi Liming suspiciously. She has been with Yi Liming for 3 years. To be honest, her work is the least among the 7 people. Yi Liming has always disliked her, mainly because she had no special characteristics at the beginning, and she is indeed weak.

    Not only do people dislike the weak, but they also like to bully the weak.

    Yi Liming frowned: "What's your look? If I work for you, do you still have any comments?"

    Lin Xian: "Let's talk about the job first! I've been visited by you weasel several times." Even the rare jobs. She was also blacked out, so that what happened in the team, first of all, Hei Linxian.

    Yi Liming: "...how do you say it! Can I be a weasel?"

    Lin Xian: "With you, I even recognize myself as a chicken."

    Yi Liming: "..."

    Lin Xian turned to look at Yi Liming again The two "generals" around him smiled and said: "The fake captain and Weng Lianhua never came to this hut. Why did they come here today?"

    Jiao Zhongwei, the fake captain: "???"

    Weng Lianhua and Weng Junning suddenly heard Lin. Xian said what she meant, slapped the table and started: "Lin Xian, what do you mean by this?"

    Lin Xian put her hands in her trouser pockets, and stood up leisurely, watching Weng Junning open her mouth and said, "Do you not understand the meaning? It’s best to pretend to be pitiful, but don’t think of people as a fool. You’re upset, how are you going to cry? I’ll warn you first, this time I dare to put a black pot on my head, and I will make you the same as Diao Zhuo."

    Weng Junning has feelings for Diao Zhuo, otherwise he would not be jealous because he likes Lin Xian.

    Hearing these words at this time, he shouted as if stimulated: "Did you know that there is a camera from the beginning? You deliberately seduce Diao Zhuo."

    Lin Xian frowned, she reached out and grabbed Weng Junning's collar, forcing Weng Junning to look at herself.

    Then sneered: "I don't know there is a camera, but I know it's not

    easy ." Seeing sparks between the two, Yi Liming quickly got up to break Lin Xian's hand: "If you have something to say, don't do it, don't do it. "

    He broke off vigorously, but didn't move.

    Yi Liming: "..." Rub.

    Lin Xian threw Weng Junning away, and she fell into the sofa by herself like a rag doll, very pitiful.

    Lin Xian who looks like this is disgusted and disgusted: "Say you are a lotus flower, you really put it on? Weng Junning, in this room, very few people don't understand you. You have suffered a lot, so who do you pretend to be? "

    Weng

    Junning : "..." As he said, Lin Xian looked at Yi Liming again: "I have a defense against Diao Zhuo, and I have a defense against you. Even if my agent gives me the job, it allows me to guard against all kinds of Situation. Mr. Yi, why do you think? Because I know that good things are not my turn."