Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    Zhao Xiaoshu watched Lin Xian get in the car and prepare to leave. She unconsciously walked to the side of the car, excited and moved at the same time.

    She believes that there are not many people in the entertainment industry who are as lucky as her.

    This was originally a Vanity Fair, where everyone worked in their own way. For the boss, these people are always just beaters.

    But Lin Xian gave people a different feeling. Every time she shot, Zhao Xiaoshu saw more of a kind of maintenance.

    Because of this, Zhao Xiaoshu didn't think he would want to maximize his value.

    Perhaps this is the mood of Kang Bing and others at this time! Only those who have stayed in the dark will understand how precious the sun is.

    Not to mention, Lin Xian was the one who pulled them out of the darkness. Lin Xian not only gave them sunshine, but even freedom. What's more, it gave them a bright future.

    Zhao Xiaoshu understands how excited every person who wants to work for Lin Xian is.

    Lin Xian put on the seat belt, and saw Zhao Xiaoshu still standing aside, and said, "Go back! Take a good photo."

    Zhao Xiaoshu smiled big when she heard this instruction. She sincerely thanked him: "Thank you Lin." She even Unconsciously used a big bow: "Thank you for coming."

    Lin Xian interrupted her: "Don't be moved, who told me to be your boss!"

    Zhao Xiaoshu was even more moved after hearing this.

    Lin Xian: "..." So, why are you more moved? ? ?

    Wen Shuo sneered, and Lin Xian did the same in that world. She is a hard-hearted person, even when she is about to cross the world, Lin Xian has confirmed to everyone that one sentence can be exchanged for sincerity.

    Mao Lingxing on one side looked ugly for a while, but soon figured it out again.

    Originally, "Spy War" was only 80% sure that it could be starred, after all, there are still some emotional scenes in this drama. But Lin Xian's intervention in this way is almost 100% star!

    Although the above said that she has the right to cut down some shows, but at the same time, it shows that she also has the ability to make some shows star!

    These two powers are not in conflict. Besides, what kind of power does she hold in her hand? No one knows.

    Why even radio and television give her two points of face, even if you don't know the reason, but such a person has caught up with him, do they have to extrapolate it? Isn't this stupid?

    Throughout the year, there are no more than a few thousand and 800 TV series shots in this industry, but there are always only so many that can really come out.

    More works are suppressed, maybe they will never appear in a lifetime.

    This industry is not easy, so she fawns on those people to get angry. So, it seems that it's okay to be angry with Lin Xian on the other hand.

    It is because I set my position too high that I cannot bear the anger from people below me.

    But Lin Xian was never lower than herself.

    After thinking about it this way, Mao Lingxing's smile became sincere.

    "Mr. Lin, don't worry! I am not Longtan Tiger's Den, Xiaoshu, we will take good care of it. I am careful, "Spy War" will be a very good work." At the end, I didn't forget to praise myself.