Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Bai Youming has never seen such an arrogant female celebrity. Tell me that you, a 4-line female celebrity who has just struggled from the 18th line, dare to do it with yourself.

    Does she really treat the entertainment industry as her own backyard?

    Bai Youming thought about his "advanced age" of 28, but in fact, he is not that old!

    Besides, Lin Xian 23 is not too young!

    Bai Youming was so heartbroken by Lin Xian's second Weibo that he couldn't be heartbroken by himself.

    Can this kind of anger take it? Of course it can't!

    Otherwise, where should I put the face of Yijia Yijia sister?

    ***

    Bai Youming found the company the next day. After all, her status in the company was different, so she soon met the company's manager Zhang Shaocheng.

    Zhang Shao is considered to be the backbone of the company. From the time when Wen Jiayi was the boss, he managed the company alone. Later, the company got involved in Wen's property dispute, which Zhang Shaocheng never expected.

    After all, Yijia Yijia is really a too small company, and it is not really a profitable project in Wen's enterprise.

    What's more, this company was invested by Wen Jiayi. Simply put, Yijia Yijia is the private property of Wen Jiayi.

    So, no matter what you think, Yijia Yijia can't be the scope of Wenjia's property division.

    But sometimes things are just such a coincidence, Wen Shuo is excluded by the Wen family, everyone is greedy to smell the money in the hands of the old man. In the dispute, Wen Jiayi, a small company that doesn't make much money, was assigned to Wenshuo.

    Regarding this as the property Wenshuo deserved in Wen's family, Wenshuo did not fight and took over it obediently.

    At that time, Zhang Shaocheng also worried that the new boss who fell from the sky would come in to rectify the company. This was not the most worried thing. The most worried thing was that he didn't know anything, and he was holding a token as an arrow.

    No, he is the biggest boss of Yijia Yijia, and he seems to have this right.

    But for those who don't understand this industry, Zhang Shaocheng is really worried that he will ruin the company.

    But no matter how much Zhang Shaocheng worried, it was gone.

    Because - Wen Shuo doesn't care about anything at all!

    From the time Wen Shuo took office to the present, in addition to expressing two opinions on Lin Xian's affairs, he has taken a laissez-faire attitude towards the company.

    Whether the company loses money or makes money, Wen Shuo has never cared about it this year.

    Therefore, this year, Zhang Shaocheng's position in the company remains the same as when Wen Jiayi was in the company.

    He is not a very capable person, otherwise the company would still be losing money. But he was very concerned about the maintenance of his position in his heart. He was obviously just a hired general manager, but he always regarded himself as the boss of the company.

    Fortunately, he never provokes Wen Shuo. Wen Shuo didn't have three new officials in office, and he didn't want to go beyond the thunder pool.