Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Sitting face-to-face with his father and having a good conversation, this is something that hardly happened in Wen Shuo's memory.

    Ever since Wen Shuo had memory, he has been in the countryside. Fortunately, Wen Shuo is an extremely talented person, who has shown great interest in various things since he was a child. Therefore, even in the countryside, Wenshuo's education was not as low as Wen Jiayi and others thought.

    In addition, although he always stayed in the countryside with Uncle Ji, Uncle Ji would go to Wen's family to ask for money, and then buy a lot of extracurricular books for Wenshuo.

    It can be said that Wen Shuo is very clever. He has achieved good grades since he was a child, and he can be number one every year with little effort. Because of such things, I have been bullied.

    But no matter how good the results were, it was sent to Uncle Ji. It was Uncle Ji who moved and proud, and no one like Wen's blood relatives was proud of it.

    They even felt that the number one in the country and the number one in the city were too far apart.

    Uncle Ji also reported Wen Shuo's achievements to Wen Yongze many times in order to allow Wen Shuo to return to Wen's home.

    However, Wen Yongze never cared.

    Only in the summer vacation every year, Wen Yongze and his wife will take their children to the countryside to visit Wenshuo for a few days.

    Then came a year of separation. Every time when they were separated, Xiao Wen Shuo would run behind their car, crying while running. Calling mom and dad, Wen Yongze in the car will be moved at first, and Mrs. Wen will be sad.

    But with the passage of time, the intimacy that should have been maintained between blood ties has also been wiped out.

    And this behavior of chasing the car and crying gradually became a memory as Wen Shuo grew up.

    Later, Wen Shuo went to junior high school, and Wen Yongze and others didn't love it.

    Sometimes he would come to see him only once in two years, and Wen Shuo was used to it. When he grew up, he would choose to stand by the window on the second floor and watch them leave.

    No one knows what Wen Shuo's mood was like at that time.

    But for Wen Yongze and others, the absence of the tail of the car made their conscience much better.

    Later, Wen Shuo went to high school, and that was the only time he had an interview with Wen Yongze. Wen Shuo's reason is simple. He wants to leave here, he wants to go to a good university and get a good education.

    If they are afraid of him, then he will not return to Wenjia in this life.

    It was probably this kind of vow that moved Wen Yongze, and also made Old Man Wen soften his heart, so he personally ordered Wen Shuo to return to Wen's house.

    Since then, Wen Shuo has never had a deep involvement and conversation with Wen Jia, even if it is the division of property, Wen Shuo has no objection.

    But now...

    Looking at the two white hairs that couldn't be hidden between Wen Yongze's hair on the other side, it has been 10 years since the negotiation, right?

    "Wen Shuo, since you are here, we also wanted to talk to you." Wen Yongze stopped going to Li Lin Xian at all, and instead said to Wen Shuo.