Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    Zhao Xiaoshu and Guo Fankai looked gloomily at the male and female stars who were recording the male and female main roles. The actress is the hot Xiaohua Danli Yajing, and the male star is the drama emperor Qiu Yi who has been around for 7 or 8 years. .

    Since he debuted, there hasn't been any black material and no bad news, so Qiu Yi is a very good male celebrity.

    Li Yajing was the opposite. A few years ago, she was fired up by frying CP with a well-known male star.

    That's just forget it, but when she got fired, she stepped on the actor in turn.

    Many fans of the male star have turned to fans for Yajing. As an absolute winner, Li Yajing ate all the dividends in this cp speculation that originally said that it was mutually beneficial.

    But because of this, Li Yajing soon discovered that in the entertainment industry, no male star dared to approach her easily.

    She later filmed three more dramas, but failed to make a cp with any of the heroes of the drama. Some of the filming ended today, and the actor flew away on a plane the next day. Some even in order to clarify the relationship, as soon as this side was completed, there were photos of affection with their girlfriends.

    In this cooperation with Qiu Yi, the agent approached Qiu Yi's agent from the very beginning, hoping to help the crew to promote it through cp.

    Unexpectedly... Qiu Yi directly refused to star, and Li Yajing was slammed on the ground for her face.

    Because of this embarrassing relationship and Li Yajing's inherently poor acting skills, during the recording, the director tried to hang himself several times.

    Fortunately, the ratings of this play depended on Qiu Yikang. Although Li Yajing could not perform well, Qiu Yi had always performed very steadily, which did not let the director crash.

    As for Zhao Xiaoshu and Li Yajing's failure to deal with it, it must start with the audition.

    Zhao Xiaoshu’s audition was performed by Qiu Yi himself. According to Qiu Yi and the director, the heroine has this virtue. If the female second can't support it anymore, Qiu Yi will be the first to strike this drama.

    Later, although Zhao Xiaoshu did not have any fame, he was praised by Qiu Yi for his excellent strength.

    Yes, just this compliment made Li Yajing treat Zhao Xiaoshu as an enemy.

    Just after the play, the first thing Li Yajing saw that Qiu Yi actually went to Zhao Xiaoshu, Li Yajing got angry and walked directly to Zhao Xiaoshu's side.

    Qiu Yi saw that Li Yajing was in trouble with Zhao Xiaoshu, and felt unhappy, but he also knew that he had something to do with him, so he could only follow it.

    Li Yajing walked in front of Zhao Xiaoshu, and the shadow completely covered Zhao Xiaoshu, which made Zhao Xiaoshu quickly understand that the person who came was not good.

    She could only look up at the person who came, and then showed a dazed look.

    Li Yajing put her hands around her chest, raised her chin slightly and asked, "Didn't you not have your role today? What are you doing?"

    Qiu Yi immediately sneered and said, "I need it or not, I have my own director and screenwriter to make a decision."

    Zhao Xiaoshu nodded: "Yes, my boss informed me that I came today."