Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    The resources that Lin Xian sent up suddenly made Guo Fankai look at Lin Xian with excitement. He was very humble and pleased with a smile, and asked: "Dare to ask, what kind of crew is it?"

    Lin Xian was amused by his respectful look. , She glanced at Guo Kaifan, and said: "Where will Zhao Xiaoshu go in the future? What do you think?"

    Guo Fankai opened his mouth wailingly, without saying anything.

    Lin Xian smiled and said: "You don't need to tell me where you can go, but you have to understand one thing. You will not be a bodyguard standing in front of her in the future. As an agent, wherever you want to accompany her, first of all, you ...You must be promoted to that position so that you can always stand by her side."

    Guo Fankai was taken aback when he was said. In his mind, Zhao Xiaoshu was naturally the material for the rear view and the queen. And when Zhao Xiaoshu really got to that position, would he still have the right to stand beside her?

    Before Guo Fankai came up with a one, two or three, Lin Xian said: "As for the crew, there is nothing left to say. Have you heard that a Republican drama is currently being prepared?"

    Guo Fankai was taken aback, finally retracted his mind and asked in surprise. Lin Xian: "You said... But "Spy War"?"

    Lin Xian smiled: "Probably so!"

    Guo Fankai stood up in a daze, and then asked, "I heard that Fu Han is the hero."

    Lin Xian again Nodded: "It seems to have heard about this."

    Guo Fankai: "..."

    Although Lin Xian was left speechless by Lin Xian's casual attitude, Guo Fankai was still very surprised. Since this TV series has Fu Han, it is naturally of high quality. Moreover, as a patriotic TV series in the Republic of China, there is almost no suspense, and it is a TV series starring.

    And Zhao Xiaoshu, an actress who is not well-known, has a very slim chance of participating in such a TV series.

    But when Lin Xian spoke about a drama like "Spy War", the surprise came so suddenly that even Guo Fankai was at a loss.

    "The heroine?"

    Lin Xian: "The heroine is decided by default, and you will know who it is when it arrives."

    Guo Fankai nodded, and Lin Xian said: "I look at the script. The second female lead is far more pleasing than the female lead. This is what I like about this role. The reason, try to win."

    Guo Fankai quickly nodded instead of Zhao Xiaoshu.

    After hearing what Lin Xian said, Zhao Xiaoshu was stunned: "Have you read the script?"

    Lin Xian said that she thinks the role of the female second is much better than the heroine. In other words, the script that Lin Xian reads is definitely more than just One or two pages.

    This is at least a large part of it before I can say such a thing.

    But Lin Xian has been participating in the talent show recently and is not planning to appear at all, so why can she see the script?

    "I've seen it, yes, we need an intermediary to contact that person. If this person's surname is Qian, you should contact him first, and he will arrange the time for your audition." Lin Xian said as she took out a wrinkled piece from her pocket. Business card.