Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    On this side, the reporter squatted at the door, thinking about when Lin Xian would come down. At the same time, the female reporter took out her mobile phone and started to check the price of the car.

    Then one after another exclaimed: "Fuck, it's really expensive!"

    "By the way, there are only 20 cars in the world. Isn't it something you can buy with money?"

    "So, why does Wenshuo have such an expensive car? "

    Twenty million? His company is now more than 20 million." The

    male reporter looked at her with contempt, "Will your family use all the investment money to buy a car?"

    Can you afford such an expensive car, At least his worth is dozens of times that of this car, right? After all, even if you have 50 million property, you still can't bear to buy half of it to buy a car!

    Everyone started to discuss, so, how many properties does Wenshuo have? Did you get it from Wen's house? If it was from Wen Jia that he could get the inheritance of buying such an expensive car, then his subsequent response to sever the relationship would be too unfeeling.

    Before everyone had discussed a one, two, three, they saw Lin Xian coming out from the gate of the community.

    She was wearing a simple t-shirt and short, with a peaked cap, and she was not surprised to see the reporter at the door.

    The reporters all gathered around the door and stretched the microphone in front of Lin Xian.

    "I just asked the general question, but he didn't answer it."

    Lin Xian glanced at the reporter who asked the question, and then said innocently: "Then you are looking for him! What are you looking for?" The

    female reporter laughed, "He said it was because of you. I won't let you answer."

    Lin Xian choked: "..." Wen Shuo!

    Another female reporter said: "CP fans are waiting for your official announcement!"

    Lin Xian kept walking, and casually replied: "Which CP fan does not wait for the official announcement?"

    Several reporters tacitly agreed. Reply: "Mr Wen said that he is also waiting."

    Lin Xian choked again: "..." This guy!

    "Can I ask again? Why did Mr. Wen stay at your house yesterday?"

    Lin Xianle stopped and asked, "Are you a reporter or a paparazzi? If you are a reporter, don't ask such private questions. . a "

    few reporters have no dignity back:" we are paparazzi. "

    Lin Xian because they did not answer and angry, she stopped the car, then looked back at the few reporters, generous smile, said:" gotta Give him a chance?"

    After speaking, Lin Xian ignored them and got in the car and left.

    A few reporters stood by the side of the road in a daze because of these words.

    The female reporter asked the male reporter: "Is she confessing what she meant?" The

    male reporter was even more anxious: "Aren't you all women? I still want to ask you, what does Lin Xian mean?"

    ***

    All the Xianwen CP fans who watched these two videos that day almost died on the spot. It can be sweet, but can it be so sweet? ? ?