Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    In the past few months, Li Wenqiang is still full of curiosity about Lin Xian.

    During this time, he knew that Lin Xian's acting skills were very good. I also know that Lin Xian is a very casual person.

    But how far Lin Xian got away from these worldliness, or how close, still left him puzzled.

    In the entertainment circle, no one can be unpaid. Including Mat Zifan, who was bowing his head to eat vegetables at this time, even his otherworldly status could not escape the two words of entertainment.

    Therefore, how many celebrities have made money and then turned to invest. If it succeeds, it will slowly go behind the scenes. If it fails, continue to sing and act in the front.

    After all, those who are still working hard in front of the public have a certain distance from being able to live on their own.

    But whether behind the scenes or in front of the stage, socializing is indispensable.

    Lin Xian is far from leaving this circle and being able to live freely.

    She can't get away from socializing.

    That's what Li Wenqiang thought, but Lin Xian ate all night's food seriously. From start to finish, I didn't even toast myself.

    She is really unpaid!

    Li Wenqiang could only call out politely: "...Ah Xian!"

    Lin Xian was shocked: "!!!" What was his name?

    Li Wenqiang: "Don't you toast?"

    Lin Xian looked down at the coconut milk in her hand, then looked up at the white wine in Li Wenqiang's hand, and then asked, "Are you serious?"

    Li Wenqiang: "...um."

    Lin Xian is embarrassed: "It's not impossible, you see, it's not good for me to toast people with a drink? It's not a good idea to take advantage of others. Of course, if you really need it, I don't mind!"

    She is pure and innocent. Speaking of the devil's words: "Would you like to make 10 cups first?"

    She had never seen such a strange request, and of course she would have to satisfy it.

    Li Wenqiang twitched the corners of his mouth: "...hehe, get out and drink your coconut milk."

    Lin Xian: "...he, I obviously called me respect."

    Li Wenqiang: "..." How did the previous director endure her?

    ***

    "Aye" Wang Chengjun touched his nose, and then said: "I think someone is talking about me."

    "..."

    ***

    Li Wenqiang and his party went to the hotel at night, and they were broadcast live by reporters that night.

    It's rare for everyone in the fan circle to see such a lively scene, so they squatted on the forum, waiting for the frontline paparazzi to update.

    Sure enough, at 11 o'clock in the night, one by one came out from inside.

    A line of black nanny cars at the entrance of the hotel passed by, and there were more than 10 cars in line.