Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Lin Xian's question left Wang Chengjun for a moment. At that moment, he was thinking about eating melon...Should I admit it or not?

    Ruan Zeming on one side pursed his lips secretly. He was very happy in his heart. Look, it's not just that he is the only one who will be speechless by this woman.

    Lin Xian didn't intend to embarrass them, she didn't know them, and she came to the show sincerely.

    But it is not one night for Lin Xian to traverse the world quickly, and many habits are deeply in his bones.

    "

    Hello , director, my name is Lin Xian." When Wang Chengjun was considering how to answer, Lin Xian took a step back and extended his hand to say hello.

    Wang Chengjun smiled and stretched out his hand to say hello, and this matter was over.

    Wang Chengjun led the two of them into the villa. The villa was very large and looked like an antique from the outside, and the door was also wooden. Entering is a huge shadow wall with a vivid dragon carved on it.

    Bypassing the shadow wall, there is a small courtyard made of stones. The area is not large, but the surrounding scenery is extremely beautiful. There are two small stone paths around the yard, on both sides there are pavilions, a stream, lotus in a water tank, dragonflies and butterflies on flowers.

    At the end of the path is the corridor. The corridor surrounds the yard. You can usually watch the rain, play chess, enjoy the scenery, and blow the hair in the corridor. It is a very good leisure place.

    After walking through the yard, you reached the gate of this villa.

    The old villa outside, the interior decoration is extremely modern. The wall of the villa facing the courtyard is a floor-to-ceiling window. As soon as you enter the hallway, a warm yellow light will automatically turn on, and there is a large shoe cabinet on the right.

    On the ground were two pairs of slippers prepared at the beginning, and Lin Xian and Ruan Zeming each wore a pair.

    Wang Chengjun took the two to sit in the living room, and then handed them an envelope.

    Lin Xian took it curiously and opened it to see that there were 14 pink paper tickets inside.

    Lin Xian: "...food stamps?"

    Wang Chengjun: "...what do you want!"

    Ruan Zeming also had the same thing in the envelope, so both of them curiously looked up at Wang Chengjun.

    Wang Chengjun smiled and said: "New season, new weather, new season, new game."

    Lin Xian applauded

    boredly : "It's rhyming." Wang Chengjun cleared his throat and continued: "Everyone has 14 tickets. There are 116 pieces in total.”

    Ruan Zeming: “So what?”

    Wang Chengjun turned and pointed to the small room next to the living room and said, “There are 16 boxes in it, red and black boxes. Each has one with your name written on it. The box, red means like, black means hate. You can enter that room once a week, vote for people you like and people you hate, and accept an interview."

    Ruan Zeming was taken aback and turned to look at Lin Xian and Lin. Xian looked calm, not shocked by this new rule.

    Wang Chengjun continued: "The person with the most black box votes needs to complete any request made by the person with the most red box votes."