Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Mother Lin was very happy. When she heard Wen Shuo's voice, she shouted excitedly: "Okay, you are busy. Remember to come back when you have time, and Auntie will make you a good meal!"

    Wen Shuo approached the phone and whispered: "Okay, Auntie, I'll take Nini back in a few days."

    Lin Xian: "???" When she

    hung up, Lin Xian looked at Wen Shuo and asked, "What are you talking about? Go back to my house?"

    Wen Shuo chuckled: "Otherwise? How can a couple not go home to have a look?"

    Lin Xian was stunned, always thinking that something was wrong, but after thinking about it, he was right.

    ***

    On the other side, Wen Yongming just solved a project when he heard that Xiaomei’s daughter, Wen Jiayi, was here.

    Wen Yongming frowned serious brows: "Let her come in!"

    Wen Jiayi and his uncle were also in a good relationship, and they entered happily.

    Wen Yongming's serious face rarely showed a smile, and asked her: "What's wrong? So happy?"

    Wen Jiayi said, "I'm not happy. I watched the news two days ago and saw an interesting one."

    Wen Yongming squinted. Wen Jiayi's words were obviously sued. However, Wen Yongming generally condones things that are harmless.

    Wen Jiayi brought up the screen of the phone and showed it to Wen Yongming: "Look at it."

    Wen Yongming took the phone, and the more he looked at it, his face became more serious.

    I saw what was said on the Internet that the nephew was incompetent and expelled by the Wen family. The moneyless and incompetent young master couldn't support the company, and finally sold himself to an outstanding actress named Lin Xian.

    Then, Lin Xian helped his company by rising shares, fighting against shareholders and so on.

    In short, the plot of a romantic novel in which a female bully always raises a little milk dog slowly unfolds in front of my eyes.

    But Wen Yongming couldn't feel the romance, his face was hot, only the face that was trampled on the ground made him feel embarrassed.

    He buckled the phone upside down on the table and cursed with red face: "It's just a nonsense."

    Wen Jiayi nodded: "That's how I feel, so I accompanied my second uncle to find him. In the end, what do you guess the uncle? He and That woman gave me and my second uncle a faceless meal, and even if she scolded me in front of the whole company, after all, the man named Lin Xian wanted to establish a reputation and could only rectify my former president. However, she provoked Wen Shuo and Wen Shuo. The relationship between the second uncle and the second uncle was shameless to the extreme."

    Wen Yijia Barabala said a lot of jealousy.

    Wen Yongming naturally believed in his niece. At this moment, even if Lin Xian stood in front of him and said that she did not curse, Wen Yongming would not believe it.

    He heard Wen Yijia describe Lin Xian as an arrogant and unreasonable woman.

    Then I heard Wen Jiayi describe Wen Shuo as a little white face who had no brains and only knew how to obey women.