Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Fans or passers-by who came in under such bad reviews of hot search have seen such reviews. The reaction of the fans was to control and comment. After all, Lin Xian did not avoid these things at the beginning, but chose to do it positively.

    The final results of her processing are all conclusive evidence.

    It was such a big trouble at the beginning, but now you say she turned black and white? The original evidence was all dead? Who is turning black and white right now?

    Fans began to mobilize to summarize various comments, and then use ps to summarize them into a photo. Then, fans posted explanations everywhere in the comments and on the square just like the original control comment.

    But fans immediately realized that controlling reviews is not so easy. Even with their huge fan base, they still cannot suppress the previous comments.

    And these clarification pictures on the square were also put on the fake pictures of ps.

    For a while, passers-by who didn't know about this matter looked in the clouds.

    What's more, in fact, everyone is just eating melons, and who would bother to check what happened after watching a news?

    Isn't that sick? Isn’t it tiring to eat a melon?

    After all, it’s a bit conscience to believe whoever gives more evidence.

    Those who simply like to watch people fall down and only believe in the truth they want to believe are powerless.

    Therefore, as soon as passers-by came in, they saw so many comments pulled down, and suddenly the balance was pulled aside.

    I think Lin Xian is just disguising.

    ***

    Yuan Ni is not unresponsive, she used to be a gold broker who trained Bai Youming.

    As soon as the hot search came out, she contacted Zhalang to withdraw the hot search.

    And at the same time contacted the support club, immediately began to organize all fans to mobilize, in case the hot search can not be removed, immediately began to send clarification pictures around.

    But when it was very open, Yuan Ni found out that it was useless. After spending money to withdraw the hot search, there would be new ones right away. And the fact that the hot search failed was immediately known, and it became everyone's laughing stock. Not to mention, it seemed that the withdrawal of the hot search was justified by Lin Xian's charges.

    For a while, there was a clamor on the Internet.

    [Fuck, Lin Xian spent money to withdraw the hot search. 】

    【True can't be fake, fake can't be real. It's fake, what hot search did she withdraw? 】

    【I just want to know, what is she afraid of? @安延市刑警大队】

    【@安延市刑警大队】

    【Accepting bribes is already illegal. 】

    【I only hope that the country will quickly intervene in the investigation. The fact that migrant workers dare to embezzle their hard-earned money is absolutely unforgivable. 】The whole

    lot of messages on the Internet made Yuan Ni tired of coping.

    The method that once worked, now in front of the giant Buddha Kaidao, it seems to be painless.