Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Even at night, Lin Xian's eyesight was farther and clearer than ordinary people.

    But because of the long separation from Wen Shuo, she was a little skeptical.

    Soon, the cruise ship on the opposite side caught up. As we got closer, the darkness of the night was also driven away by the optical disc. Lin Xian could also see more clearly. The bow standing on the opposite side was Wen Shuo, which had not been seen in half a year.

    Since the last time they met on the show, Lin Xian and Wen Shuo have almost never had any contact, even on their mobile phones.

    This is not surprising, it is the relationship between superiors and superiors, how can you contact them if it is not necessary?

    I haven't seen it for half a year, and Wen Shuo's recovery is better than Lin Xian had imagined. He hasn't stood up for many years, and his muscles have already shrunk. It is rare for him to be like this.

    Seeing the opposite Wen Shuo in the dim night, he just looked at himself with a smile.

    Lin Xian also said hello: "It's been a long time."

    Wen Shuo lowered his head and chuckled softly. He said, "It's been a long time...it's been a long time."

    Wen Shuo asked her again: " Are you used to it here?"

    Lin Xian looked back at everyone on the boat, and then nodded: "It's good, the filming is quite bitter, but I can accept it."

    Wen Shuo seemed very pleased, he said: "Then Okay, the filming is over, do you want to go back?"

    Lin Xian checked her watch, and it was 11:30 at night, and it was indeed time to go back.

    But she knew what Wen Shuo was asking, and she replied: "It's time to go back to Anyan City. I'll fly tomorrow."

    Wen Shuo: "It's a coincidence, I'm also going back, and it's tomorrow's plane."

    Then, he lowered his head and touched. He touched the handrail next to the boat, and asked in a low and seductive voice, "Not together?"

    Lin Xian smiled and said, "Yes."

    When Wen Shuo saw her smile, he also smiled, his eyes curled slightly, as if he was in a very happy mood.

    ***

    That night, the crew of "Ghost Fan" celebrated. Although everyone was reluctant to give up, they still drove the earliest plane back to work the next day.

    Everyone has a hurried journey, seamlessly connecting to other tasks.

    Only Lin Xian was still free and left the hotel at the latest the next day.

    At this time, the bamboo forest CP on the Internet is still thinking about it. The vitality of the bamboo forest is tenacious, and they are not as stubborn as a wise CP fan.

    Therefore, they will not be sad, at least they will not cry because of a word from Allah.

    The little Zhulin CP fan is still waiting for the day when the two will come out for business while the new drama is being promoted.

    Unexpectedly, on this day, they saw a photo of Lin Xian and Wen Shuo boarding the plane together. The days of sadness have not yet started, no better than the wise being demolished by the CP himself.