Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The Lin family is well-known in Pingxi Town. A few years ago, a small star suddenly appeared in the mediocre Pingxi Town.

    Even though this little star is not well-known, it still caused a huge sensation in this small town of Pingxi.

    There is a star in a small town like ours, don't you think it's rare?

    Even if Lin Xian only showed her face on stage for two minutes, many people in the town would gather to discuss, look at the signs of how many girls are? At the beginning I said she was promising.

    Pingxi Town is actually not small, but the lively place is not big, and other places are relatively remote in various townships.

    In this place where Lin Xian lives, everyone who walks the streets knows each other. Therefore, when Lin Xian debuted, neighbors in the neighborhood seemed to be exasperated.

    However, as Lin Xian slowly declined in the entertainment industry, it was almost difficult to see her on TV after her debut.

    In addition, the medical expenses of the Lin family are becoming heavier, even the sister of the star often wears stitched clothes. The star's younger brother knew that he had secretly come out to work in junior high school, which darkened the aura of Lin Xian, the star.

    In the days that followed, they saw Lin Xian being scolded for pretentiousness, being said to hire a navy, being rumored to seduce her boyfriend, and, worst of all, that she cheated donating money.

    By the way, everyone in the town knew about Lin Xian's fundraising.

    In so many rumors, they believe that the fraud is true, and other credibility is high.

    With one pass from ten to ten, Lin Xian, the star who appeared for the first time in Pingxi Town, also became less proud. Even because of these black materials, some crazy black fans even came here to pull banners and scold them.

    People ridiculed others, the residents of Pingxi Town were completely embarrassed to tell people that there was a star in the town.

    This is how Lin Xian's status has changed in Pingxi Town over the years. Fortunately, everyone in the town will not embarrass her family.

    After Lin Xian came back quickly through the world, because of the many things in Anyan City and a lot of illicit things on her body, she did not rush back home. Just sent a sum of money back to solve the family's debt problem.

    And if you choose not to give your family a large amount of wealth in the first place, you are worried that your family will worry and worry. After all, to give money to others, she does not need to explain the origin of the money, and she does not need to worry about their worries.

    But the family is different.

    There is no airport in Pingxi Town. Lin Fei came to the airport in Tongtai City by car on his own. It was a long journey back and forth to Pingxi Town.

    Lin Fei was very happy and excited to see her sister. She reached out to help Lin Xian with the luggage, but Lin Xian did not refuse. Her luggage is small and not heavy. Since my sister wants to push, just give it to her.

    Lin Fei pulled the luggage and took Lin Xian out. Lin Xian went back to her home and put on a full set of blue sportswear with a black duckbill cap. If it were in Anyan City, such a dress had almost become Lin Xian's mark, and he would definitely be recognized.