61: Love you like how the sun loves the moon

Kiara

"This is so beautiful.", I mumbled in awe as I took in the sight of the paintings in the gallery. It was late in the night and Jungkook had driven us to the Busan Art Gallery to show his paintings. There were no people present. 

"How did you get the key?", I asked him.

He ran his fingers through his hair, giving a sheepish smile. "I didn't remove the paintings from the gallery even after the exhibition. Only some. You never got a chance to attend the exhibition even though every painting, every sketch, every art was based on you. I requested them to keep these here so that I could show you them someday. They also provided me with a spare key. Royalty privileges, I guess... "

"Is this why you met with Park Luna?", Realization dawned on me.

"Yes. How did you know?", He looked surprised. "She owns this Art Gallery."

"Well, I saw it in newspapers. . .Pictures of you dining with her and all.", I avoided his gaze, feeling flustered. I had gotten quite jealous of her.

He stared at me with a meaningful gaze. "Were you jealous?"

Trust him to never miss anything.

"No, absolutely not.", I said stubbornly.

He smiled mischievously and swiftly caught my hands. Then, he pressed a light kiss on top of them. "You don't have to be, love."

"I know. It was just a silly reaction. Besides, you are so in love with me. How can you even look at anyone else?", I chuckled.

"You are correct, my lady.", His eyes glinted with amusement. "Also, she is already married to Yoongi."

I paused.

"You mean Min Yoongi?", I raised my brow, taken aback. "Your lawyer friend?"

"Yes."

"Wow. He didn't seem like he had a high opinion about marriage. When did he even get married to her?"

"I don't know. I was shocked, too. Of all the people, I never expected him to marry this soon and he never introduced us as well. I have never seen them together."

"Hmm, sounds fishy."

"What?", Jungkook looked at me, puzzled.

I smiled and pressed a light kiss on his jaw, "Maybe they also like the fake marriage trope."